How can I ascend/improve my appearance??

kreptonite01

kreptonite01

Iron
Don’t tell me to rope and it’s over I already know that. I need legitimate tips on how/what I need to improve about my appearance , Thank you.
- Krepton

Attachments

• IMG_8749.jpeg
    IMG_8749.jpeg
    559.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8750.jpeg
    IMG_8750.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8752.jpeg
    IMG_8752.jpeg
    969.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8753.jpeg
    IMG_8753.jpeg
    1,019.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit and rainzm
Workout, Fix your hair, Try doing skin care, and just pray for a ascension

Chin, infraorbitals, nose, asymmetry and recessed upper maxilla are your main flaws

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and kreptonite01
you have a kind face

• +1
Reactions: kreptonite01
how can I change that
if anything that was a compliment why would you change that, i guess youre giving me this kind face look because of your eyes

• +1
Thank you
Unfortunately those are only fixable with surgery for the most part

And to illustrate my point on recessed upper maxilla:

I have the same problem. As you can see, you and I both have a flat philtrum with a weird angle compared to the ideal side profile. This is because the upper maxillary region is recessed :feelswhy:. And also your hair is good imo idk why the other guy said fix your hair.

Edit: that only applies if you have good occlusion (good bite). If not then its not an upper maxilla issue

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kreptonite01 and IndraBC
Unfortunately those are only fixable with surgery for the most part

And to illustrate my point on recessed upper maxilla:
View attachment 2960904

I have the same problem. As you can see, you and I both have a flat philtrum with a weird angle compared to the ideal side profile. This is because the upper maxillary region is recessed :feelswhy:. And also your hair is good imo idk why the other guy said fix your hair.

Edit: that only applies if you have good occlusion (good bite). If not then its not an upper maxilla issue
Thank you man🙏 and yeah I really do think my hair fits me well but I’m still open to try new hairstyles.

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
What hairstyle would you recommend?

shit edit but heres a good idea of what softmaxxes u should probably go for

if u look like this and ur also muscular im sure ull slay easy af, ofc if ur subhuman in height youll probably need to fraud w lifts like amnesia

Last edited:
  • +1
Don’t tell me to rope and it’s over I already know that. I need legitimate tips on how/what I need to improve about my appearance , Thank you.
- Krepton
ur eye area is dog shit but u thats because ur bones in general are shit but ur 15 so if u keep right habits they should develop and make ur eye area a little better for ur pointy chin just grow a tiktok e boy goatee

• +1