How can I ascend past mtn?

2008Looksmaxxer

2008Looksmaxxer

Iron
From what I know the main things stopping me from ascending past mtn are my long midface which is unfortunately paired with a long philtrum and close set eyes all of which are pretty much only fixable with surgery.

I was thinking of getting a pallet expander although I already had braces since I could benefit from a wider maxilla and also I could possibly correct my slightly crooked bite. My current supplement stack is; B5 500mg, fish oil 2000mg, a multivitamin, d3 5000iu, k2 5000mcg, and ashwaganda. I eat a healthy diet with no seed oils, lots of protein, no processed sugars, etc, however all of this will only take me so far. How can I ascend?

Ur like htn what keeps u behind are ur close eyes makes u look goofy and funny from the front

Ur side is good and ur front is good enough to say at least htn

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and 2008Looksmaxxer
Holy shit ur neck is tiny

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Ur like htn what keeps u behind are ur close eyes makes u look goofy and funny from the front

Ur side is good and ur front is good enough to say at least htn
Nah honestly I would say high mtn any advice on how to improve?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Iasacrko
@Clavicular any advice bro I saw you liked my bonesmashing video on tt

• +1
From what I know the main things stopping me from ascending past mtn are my long midface which is unfortunately paired with a long philtrum and close set eyes all of which are pretty much only fixable with surgery.

I was thinking of getting a pallet expander although I already had braces since I could benefit from a wider maxilla and also I could possibly correct my slightly crooked bite. My current supplement stack is; B5 500mg, fish oil 2000mg, a multivitamin, d3 5000iu, k2 5000mcg, and ashwaganda. I eat a healthy diet with no seed oils, lots of protein, no processed sugars, etc, however all of this will only take me so far. How can I ascend?

a genio plus a lip lift also thinken ur neck broski

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and 2008Looksmaxxer
your midface isnt long

its lens distortion

its most likely close to 1 if you make a pic from further away

• +1
train neck and dye eyebrows darker
youre side is HTN

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and 2008Looksmaxxer
your midface isnt long

its lens distortion

its most likely close to 1 if you make a pic from further away
No I’ve measure irl and I can tell it’s definitely quite long although my philtrum and eye spacing doesn’t help my ratio either

I would do lip lifts if I where u

• +1
Reactions: 2008Looksmaxxer

Train neck faggot
U look really feminine because of how small it is

for some reason he looks neurodivergent, i think its cuz the eyes

• +1
Reactions: 2008Looksmaxxer

Get a slayer Haircut and get a little oder

Since you're young do framemaxxing exercises and start HGH Maxxing

Since you're young do framemaxxing exercises and start HGH Maxxing
What would I pair with somatropin to boost tests without fucking my hormones or closing my plates?

besides surgery u cant do shit, ur at least low mtn, work ur neck and thats it, ur fully softmaxxed