How can I Ascend to HTN? and would a Perm suit me?

@RODEBLUR @drop @goyard

not very well, i suggest u get a silver earring or two. theres a guy who looks just like u at my school, he is a slayer. he has earrings like that and same hairstyle as u rn. consider that and wear clothes like jordan 1s

• +1
Reactions: goo25
not very well, i suggest u get a silver earring or two. theres a guy who looks just like u at my school, he is a slayer. he has earrings like that and same hairstyle as u rn. consider that and wear clothes like jordan 1s
thanks but I think I should get a perm because I have very straight hair and it's difficult to style them, do u have any other ideas for hair? And how would you rate me

thanks but I think I should get a perm because I have very straight hair and it's difficult to style them, do u have any other ideas for hair? And how would you rate me
just get a taper fade with some highlights in your hair, the tiktoker Syrian Psycho also has very straight hair and uses highlights on his hair to add texture.

I would rate you low HTN with good potential

• +1
just get a taper fade with some highlights in your hair, the tiktoker Syrian Psycho also has very straight hair and uses highlights on his hair to add texture.

I would rate you low HTN with good potential
thanks

borderline HTN id say, I think you need look a bit scarier maybe its just the photo but you look pretty young/no appeal

light perm to get some wavier hair, grow it out a bit, get ear piercing / tattoos, maybe hit gym to get bigger physique and a thicker neck

how old are you tho? i think you still got some puberty left to finish and you'll naturally look better with time

• +1
borderline HTN id say, I think you need look a bit scarier maybe its just the photo but you look pretty young/no appeal

light perm to get some wavier hair, grow it out a bit, get ear piercing / tattoos, maybe hit gym to get bigger physique and a thicker neck

how old are you tho? i think you still got some puberty left to finish and you'll naturally look better with time
i'm 17

Dark triad Maxx otherwise it's over

• JFL