Iron
IMG 0197
IMG 0194
IMG 0148

Debloat and accutane

You cant

• +1
Reactions: tookcel
Deblocat,take care of your skin, shave everything after debloat not only your features will be seen better but also your facial hair from the side and mustache is kinda bad + maybe another hairstyle

genioplasty, clear skean and debloat

To start off u got a good frame + decent fame and great height. To start off u need to fix ur skin seems like u got acne aswell. For this u will need tetralysal, cleanser, moisturizer and I personally noticed that this worked good (atleast for me)

Snapchat 1530316622

And u should also lean down + debloat: focus on diet (most important step), lots of cardio miminum u should do is 20min daily intensiv. And for debloat u should use the sauna 30 min every 2 days or so and I recommend 1000mg potassium/day. Bannanas could also work.

Also shave ur beard + mustache or fix it and work on the fullness.

To start off u got a good frame + decent fame and great height. To start off u need to fix ur skin seems like u got acne aswell. For this u will need tetralysal, cleanser, moisturizer and I personally noticed that this worked good (atleast for me)

View attachment 3066073

And u should also lean down + debloat: focus on diet (most important step), lots of cardio miminum u should do is 20min daily intensiv. And for debloat u should use the sauna 30 min every 2 days or so and I recommend 1000mg potassium/day. Bannanas could also work.

Decent face*

View attachment 3066073

bra tips :).
Although i would add that intensive workout isn't exactly what removes fat..
- Cut down the carbs to about 3-4g/kg and make sure the fats are healthy, would highly suggest olive oil for its thermic effects for instance.
- run/walk at 60% your max heart rate capacity. ( look up fat burning zone calculator )

you can't, failed pheno

leanmax

Ditch the ponytail but only, only after you are lean, sub 10% bodyfat, cut until the point to when your cheeks sink into your bones, acutane, haircut(low taper drop fade, some shit that flows back) and you're golden
also fuck the facial hair

lose bodyfat and debloat then ask again