How can I ascend to htn

the other features are ok/good

• +1
Reactions: watah and hunkymonkey69
Get a better haircut, shave that retarded puberty mustache, get better sleep, volufine for lips (might be cope not knowledgeable about this) and thicken neck aka going to the gym

Basic softmaxxes that will certainly bring you up to HTN

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
Get a better haircut, shave that retarded puberty mustache, get better sleep, volufine for lips (might be cope not knowledgeable about this) and thicken neck aka going to the gym

delusional. he can get to high MTN but not HTN without surgery. his hair is fine, maybe too big in the back. volufiline didn't work for me but i didn't use it on my lips. "get better sleep" lol

what if it worsens my philtrum tho

delusional. he can get to high MTN but not HTN without surgery. his hair is fine, maybe too big in the back. volufiline didn't work for me but i didn't use it on my lips. "get better sleep" lol
why not htn?

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
His ratios are not severely bad, maybe the ipd but tbh if he just wants to get to HTN it doesn't matter

:lul: I say get better sleep cause he looks sleep deprived, he doesn't look severely recessed so I assume his undereye support is not total dogshit but if it is the case then yes, get better sleep wont do much

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano
mirin the Sonnenrad shit

• +1
His ratios are not severely bad, maybe the ipd but tbh if he just wants to get to HTN it doesn't matter

:lul: I say get better sleep cause he looks sleep deprived, he doesn't look severely recessed so I assume his undereye support is not total dogshit but if it is the case then yes, get better sleep wont do much
It looks like he's using a filter and yet he still seems to have a weak undereye. I have a similar problem. Sleep won't improve it

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69 and NoLongerHuman
It looks like he's using a filter and yet he still seems to have a weak undereye.
How can you tell it's a filter?

I have a similar problem. Sleep won't improve it
Totally get it bhai, i have the same case too, but better to get sleep regardless as it's a looksmax on its own for your overall being

• +1
all because of eye distance? also no filters used but yes sleep hasent improved my undereye
reserach about OBO. do this and some fillers in your undereye, chin and zygos

then u are done

• +1
reserach about OBO. do this and some fillers in your undereye, chin and zygos

then u are done
ill just fraud lower ipd with my eyebrows for now

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano
nofap and meditation

• +1
you look retarded

you look retarded
another fat loser thinking there edgy and cool because they signed up for this site a week ago. nigger get ur indian dalit slave ass off my thread