Banned
would canthoplasty fix it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
If you need OD, its already over

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
you can't, it's something that comes with the territory. Canthoplasty would just change shape, and if anything it would also decrease PFL.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
you can't, it's something that comes with the territory. Canthoplasty would just change shape, and if anything it would also decrease PFL.
its over. i will cope with infra implant and cement on my browridge. hope it doesnt fall on my eye

If you need OD, its already over
Really? I've seen several non trucel / above PSL 4.5 patients getting OD and turning out even better

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
its over. i will cope with infra implant and cement on my browridge. hope it doesnt fall on my eye
maybe try that, better to accept your situation for what it is and focus on realistic operations and softmaxxing my brother

• +1
If ur orbital floor isn't moved it's possible

• +1
what's od?

• +1
isnt the point of od to scrape bones off the floor?
No not always sometimes just removing the fat and soft tissues is enough to create enough space for the globes to sit deep inside the socket.

• Love it
No not always sometimes just removing the fat and soft tissues is enough to create enough space for the globes to sit deep inside the socket.
i just pressed my eyeball slightly hard and it went back. i think that means i have fat behind it? lol

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Really? I've seen several non trucel / above PSL 4.5 patients getting OD and turning out even better
Define non trucel.
no doubt its make the biggest change on the face, but that retarded theory that everyone needs OD is completely out, invented by one person.

If he needs OD, it literally means several things. his eyes are literally bugish, bad shape, bad PFL, bad supraorbitals and infraorbitals and most importantly bad pheno.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and AlwaysHaveQuestions
i just pressed my eyeball slightly hard and it went back. i think that means i have fat behind it? lol
Images 100

• JFL
Define non trucel.
no doubt its make the biggest change on the face, but that retarded theory that everyone needs OD is completely out, invented by one person.

If he needs OD, it literally means several things. his eyes are literally bugish, bad shape, bad PFL, bad supraorbitals and infraorbitals and most importantly bad pheno.
i think the reason people prefer it is because muh no foreign object in my face. personally i fall under that retardation but its hard to get over