How can i be 4.5-5 psl

Deleted member 15939

Deleted member 15939

Gold

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
idk, maybe add one or two more filters. where are ur pores?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sexpenis and Deleted member 15939
what about a little bit of sun

• +1
Reactions: Fart mic, .👽. and Deleted member 15939
nvm i think i am too high rn. u look good, grow out very long hairstyle. It will ascend you good
Screenshot 20211128 160830 Gallery
what is my psl in this pic ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
Nigga why is u, ur brother and ur whole family on eyeme.io?

Screenshot 20211214 115543

Screenshot 20211214 115632
Screenshot 20211214 115627

• JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias, ropemax, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
I would say improve hair and beard, you look good.

Hmm, long midface is overdiagnosed here but I think you have a genuinely long midface. I'm not sure what the fix there is. But your lower third should be the same height as your midface, your lower third seems to be only half your midface height

Jaw is kinda rounded too but frauded well with your beard

Hmm, long midface is overdiagnosed here but I think you have a genuinely long midface. I'm not sure what the fix there is. But your lower third should be the same height as your midface, your lower third seems to be only half your midface height
so what is my current psl do you think?

With 4 as average, like 3.5-3.75 imo

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
There is no fix because his long midface is caused by a long nose, it's permanent. Good news is, it doesn't look that bad on him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
There is no fix because his long midface is caused by a long nose, it's permanent. Good news is, it doesn't look that bad on him.
It doesn't look bad, correct. OP does not look bad

Unfortunately it also precludes him from looking good.

How about some kind of implant right under the eye? I forget the name, but could add some bone mass in a great area to both improve eyes, and lessen the appearance of long midface

I'm also wondering if the haircut is ideal here. Have you tried something that partially covers your forehead, esp at corners?

I'm also wondering if the haircut is ideal here. Have you tried something that partially covers your forehead, esp at corners?
nvm im over. rope is soon :blackpill:

Hair alone might mostly fix you and you won't even know until you try