How can I be an expert and fluent in politics and good at debating?

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
I wish I didn’t have to care so much about politics—it would save me a lot of mental energy that I could put toward things I actually want to work on. But nowadays, it feels like you have to stay informed and involved in politics to understand what’s really happening and be on topic of things politically because it affects you. Urgh I wish I could just live my life peace not having to get involved in this arguing BS it seems draining. Most of the time people don’t even get their minds changed the only thing that ever matters is force, domination and subjugation in this world all that debate stuff is BS fundementally but you have be good in politics because it affects your regardless.

Ideally, I want to become fluent in politics and debating, like many conservatives and far-right thinkers. I’ve noticed that a lot of them—especially those on the far-right—are incredibly well-versed in political theory, philosophy, history, and other fields relevant to social and cultural issues. When I watch their debates, I'm often amazed at how sharp and quick they are, pulling in historical knowledge or referencing topics I wasn’t even aware of, but which make total sense in explaining why things are the way they are today.

I wouldn’t necessarily label myself as left-wing, right-wing, or centrist. I don’t even know what I am politically. My stance changes depending on the issue. It’s not a rigid mindset or belief system for me. I’m not stuck on one side for every issue—I might lean left on one topic and right on another.

I want to reach the same level of expertise and knowledge as figures like Nick Fuentes, Richard Spencer, Andrew Wilson, Destiny, and other skilled debaters or political commentators I may not even know of yet. Right now, I have some understanding, but it's far from being at a high level. I know I’d get torn apart in a debate by any of them, even if my stance were objectively correct, simply because they have that much mastery over their knowledge. Where should I start in building up this kind of knowledge and debate skill?

To be clear, I don’t think of myself as a centrist either, because a centrist would be neutral on most issues, whereas I tend to have strong opinions one way or the other depending on the topic. For example, I believe in strong border controls, which is usually seen as a right-wing stance. But I’m also pro-choice when it comes to abortion, which is often considered a left-wing view. My reasoning is pragmatic—most abortions are performed by people who are more likely to struggle financially or have other challenges that increase the likelihood of criminal behavior. So basically abortion can be seen as a form of social control, or even eugenics, as it tends to reduce the number of individuals with less favorable economic prospects. Also many women who choose abortion do so because they want to prioritize their careers or financial stability, which ultimately contributes to a more productive society.

Where should I start in building up this kind of knowledge and debate skill?

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
By just debating and when you are wrong look mord into to tje topic

By just debating and when you are wrong look mord into to tje topic
But isn’t there books to read or something idk. I’m starting to learn simply by observing debates and the people’s arguments

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
But isn’t there books to read or something idk. I’m starting to learn simply by observing debates and the people’s arguments
No on the first part nobody read books. Doing debates is better

You can train all you want but you will always be limited by your raw iq, particularly verbal

Watch this. It's the highest IQ video ever posted to this forum.

Skip to 11:25

• So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach