I wanna be more neurotypical but idk how

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and BeanletMogger
You can't

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger and heyheyheybro22
Watch tiktok. Being NT means blocking critical channels of thought and certain modes of self awareness. Many are smarter than you but even more manage NT by just being retarded in different ways.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, BeanletMogger and heyheyheybro22
Watch tiktok. Being NT means blocking critical channels of thought and certain modes of self awareness. Many are smarter than you but even more manage NT by just being retarded in different ways.
I watch tiktok like 5 hrs a day alresdy is rhere anything else i can do

I watch tiktok like 5 hrs a day alresdy is rhere anything else i can do
What are your main social deficiencies? I use tiktok/reels to relate better to people my age and then drink at social events to contribute better to conversation. A lot of social interaction for me has just been mimicry, if you can watch others and then say the things they say you are golden.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and heyheyheybro22
I have no idea :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
brain transplant

• So Sad
Youre just a sperg with a superiority complex

• +1
Youre just a sperg with a superiority complex
@heyheyheybro22 try thinking this way and you will eventually become NT. You need to be able to shut down sperg thought with a different set of social conventions and condition yourself with emotions like disgust/fear. It’s like switching where your perceptions impact you, if something is non-NT you don’t need to think about why that makes sense to you, you need to think about why that doesn’t make sense to NTs. Things like eye contact, saying everything that comes to mind, not engaging in things that might not interest you; those things should trigger negative responses. Mimic others’ body language, engage with their ideas and emotions, keep your internal distractions to a minimum. It’s not that NTs are worse or better than you, it’s that they function on a different ruleset and answer questions of a different degree.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and Darkeningstar
Just be low inhib
Stop caring... That's pretty much what being NT is (In the concept that the forum has of the term)
It's all about being confident on your own skin and understand that other people are autonomous conciencess like you.
A lot of neuroticism is due to the idea that you are the only being/entity and "others" are merly supporting actors. It's all about descentralizing you and put (truly) the focus of your atencion on the other person. That way you won't feel ackward in social situations. Keep in mind that they are people like you - with past traumas, insecurities, emotional scars, issues, etc... When you don't take things that way it is very easy to consider the slice of their personalities that they show as their whole beings leading you to the thought that everybody is perfect exept for you, i.e. resulting in insecurities and self-doubting, therefore, self-sabotaging.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and Darkeningstar
I wanna be more neurotypical but idk how
If you are a functional non-nt you might be able to do it, of course you would do it for purpose. Expose yourself to social situations, observe how others behave, try it yourself. With time you will learn, don't be afraid to make mistakes.

• +1