How can I be truecel being a 'brick shithouse'?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
Literally had people come up to me, or being in conversation with people, and they mention me being 'built like a brick shithouse?'
This has happened many times, by friends, but also people at raves.

The last was in january at a rave, we were standing in the cold outside, waiting to get into the rave-venue, and I was chatting with some people outside. A girl I was talking to mentioned: 'I was built like a tank, so I probably don't notice the cold anyways.' - in a positive way.

This is similar to how I was being called a brick-shithouse at other raves, but with different words.
built like a tank, is basically the same.

according to google:

built like a brick shithouse. vulgar slang : very strongly or impressively built. used especially of a person. My close friend Kyle was an all-star soccer player in college, built like a brick shithouse and a total dreamboat with the ladies

This is google top result and it says I should be a 'total dreamboat with the ladies'

Why am I a truecel subhuman yet having the body of a 'total dreamboat with the ladies + being chad facially?

blackpill doesnt make sense unless you understand that good-looking people like me are rejected for being too good-looking. women are too intimidated.

i am incel because I mog too hard.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: apocalypse, ChadL1te, wastedspermcel and 2 others
I literally have close friends calling me a 'brick shithouse' yet I am truecel.

explain to me how this could ever be.

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
Women don’t care about body

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thorns, MoggerGaston, jué and 1 other person
You're like 5'11, that's a brick playhouse

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Foreverbrad, Gaygymmaxx, ElTruecel and 2 others
Are you non-NT.

It's impossible to be incel in the netherlands if NT and at decently tall. The women there care less about race than in the US.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadstock, thorns and St.TikTokcel
Literally had people come up to me, or being in conversation with people, and they mention me being 'built like a brick shithouse?'
This has happened many times, by friends, but also people at raves.

The last was in january at a rave, we were standing in the cold outside, waiting to get into the rave-venue, and I was chatting with some people outside. A girl I was talking to mentioned: 'I was built like a tank, so I probably don't notice the cold anyways.' - in a positive way.

This is similar to how I was being called a brick-shithouse at other raves, but with different words.
built like a tank, is basically the same.

according to google:

built like a brick shithouse. vulgar slang : very strongly or impressively built. used especially of a person. My close friend Kyle was an all-star soccer player in college, built like a brick shithouse and a total dreamboat with the ladies

This is google top result and it says I should be a 'total dreamboat with the ladies'

Why am I a truecel subhuman yet having the body of a 'total dreamboat with the ladies + being chad facially?

blackpill doesnt make sense unless you understand that good-looking people like me are rejected for being too good-looking. women are too intimidated.

i am incel because I mog too hard.
i need to become as delusional as you :lul:

• So Sad
Are you non-NT.

It's impossible to be incel in the netherlands if NT and at decently tall. The women there care less about race than in the US.
This comment makes no sense. If anything height matters most in Netherlands as it's the tallest country. Secondly, OP is white so wouldn't struggle anywhere solely because of race

• So Sad
You're like 5'11, that's a brick playhouse
I am 6'0 but always wear lifts so I am 6'1-6'2 in public.

I mog most people in height honestly. I am never called tall, but I've never been called short either.

i need to become as delusional as you :lul:
which delusion?

I am literally giga-chad. Look at the video

Combine this with 6'0 height, wide muscular top-athletic build.

What delusion? I mog the average person into the grave.

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
Brick shithouse?

Dung castle made of straw.