Gigs are born not made . Keep crying .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
just shower bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 1100, BigBiceps and 2 others
Rope and hope you reincarnate as a Giga Chad in the 21st century which lives in a developed country.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 685
eyesurgery or its over

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
By reincarnation. Kys and bet on your luck buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
reincarnation theory

• +1
just be confident bro

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Joyride and I'mme
Not even CRISPR can make you into a GigaChad, you're a lost case son

rope and pray to be born to model parents

If you're willing to undergo surgery (expensive surgery, at that) - heres a list of surgeries that can advance you a couple points.

Your general skull shape degrades you, as your mandible is too narrow in comparison to the cranium's width (top of your head in comparison to the bottom of your head). Ideally, you can resolve this to some extent if you maybe undergo a wrap-a-round jaw implant?

You're blessed with very nice blue eye colour, good limbal ring too - but the shape is more important than the colour. Infraorbital implants are probably what you'd look for in order to try and at-least better your eye area considering you have a negative vector (recessed lower infraorbital) and also excessive upper eyelid exposure due to the lack of brow prominence. Your eyes are also negatively canthal tilted, you can diagnose a negative tilt from the angle that is formed from the medial canthus to the lateral canthus (start point of eye, to the lateral, otherwise end, point of eye) being negative.

You have too large a forehead, hairline lowering surgery maybe? Although I wouldn't do that initially.

Your eyes are striking in colour, but that cannot halo you in any way to become anything higher than a normie-tier (average-tier) individual. If surgery is not something you can undergo at the expense, maybe grow out a beard to make your mandible seem thicker than it really is.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 1707
If you're willing to undergo surgery (expensive surgery, at that) - heres a list of surgeries that can advance you a couple points.

Your general skull shape degrades you, as your mandible is too narrow in comparison to the cranium's width (top of your head in comparison to the bottom of your head). Ideally, you can resolve this to some extent if you maybe undergo a wrap-a-round jaw implant?

You're blessed with very nice blue eye colour, good limbal ring too - but the shape is more important than the colour. Infraorbital implants are probably what you'd look for in order to try and at-least better your eye area considering you have a negative vector (recessed lower infraorbital) and also excessive upper eyelid exposure due to the lack of brow prominence. Your eyes are also negatively canthal tilted, you can diagnose a negative tilt from the angle that is formed from the medial canthus to the lateral canthus (start point of eye, to the lateral, otherwise end, point of eye) being negative.

You have too large a forehead, hairline lowering surgery maybe? Although I wouldn't do that initially.

Your eyes are striking in colour, but that cannot halo you in any way to become anything higher than a normie-tier (average-tier) individual. If surgery is not something you can undergo at the expense, maybe grow out a beard to make your mandible seem thicker than it really is.

Hey buddy! You seem a sensible person. How can I pm you my pic - I don't see any option on your profile?

Hope for reincarnation and make sure you're not mouth breathing in your next life.

finasteride, upper eyelid lipofilling, custom jaw implants (if you are not a good candidate for maxillofacial), rhyno.