How can I become/look Maesthetic (URGENT)

D

Deleted member 24221

Gold
Just took this pic 5 minutes ago in my car after going to the gym (tired of being a 170 pound bitch) :feelsshh: what should I do to look more maesthetic/masculine and increase appeal for older women
5976B23F 3201 402F 9352 37B8B6A5539E

Last edited:
minox beard

eDgwMC0xLmpwZw

• +1
Reactions: Squirreljak and GigaAscender
do u use tret

grow 30 lbs of muscle and a stubble beard and sit at 12-14% bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
anBn

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
You need bones. Everything is in the face.

You need bones. Everything is in the face.
Is my face dimorphic or no? Most people irl say my face is masculine but most on here say it’s kinda pretty boyish so idk

fuck is my face dimorphic at all or no? Most people irl say my face is masculine but most on here say it’s kinda pretty boyish so idk
Age? More angularity would make you more dimorphic. Right now you're not really an example of sexual dimorphism. How do you look in non lens distortion?

leave this forum and buy some drugs

Ll clavicles mse bimax and implants

Just took this pic 5 minutes ago in my car after going to the gym (tired of being a 170 pound bitch) :feelsshh: what should I do to look more maesthetic/masculine and increase appeal for older women
View attachment 2086642
You are masculine enough to not be seen as a cutecel.

Dont listen to these retards who calle you gay if you are not ogre looking

Age? More angularity would make you more dimorphic. Right now you're not really an example of sexual dimorphism. How do you look in non lens distortion?
18, i’m not sure if mirror selfies have lens distortion but here’s what my face look like in them if i crop out my body

View attachment 2086680

Last edited:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 24221
No they aren’t and no you don’t
AFB37395 0FAB 45E2 ABA2 451FE8D5CF99

What percentile would you say I am? irl I don’t see anyone with a broader frame than me except when I go to the gym

stubblemaxing is the most legit way to go from prettyboy to maesthetic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back