How can I become low inhib and extraverted

Julian

Julian

Kraken
Getting more low inhib as I'm getting older but still not extraverted. I wanna be the extraverted chad

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
Pretty much impossible. I even tried toastmasters. Didn't work.

Reincarnation

Just hindumax bro
Just be confident bro

Ampethamines/Cocaine - I'm naturally a very low energy guy but on ampethamine I become high energy and very talkative/happy - I haven't tried Ecstasy yet but I heard it's amazing.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Enlil
inject u fking pussy

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Being an extrovert is easy; just better your face as much as possible and there’s no way you’d be a bitch

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Enlil
think ur born with it i alaways was extraverted af

think ur born with it i alaways was extraverted af
I was extroverted until age 16-17 tbh, then I learned the black pill and realized all my friends were fake and gay. Insecure about my looks but that’ll surely change after ascending with surgery and Gymmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Getting more low inhib as I'm getting older but still not extraverted. I wanna be the extraverted chad
Work retail for some time? (Eg shop floor at some clothes store) I was already extroverted before but it definitely stopped me slurring my words or stuttering and made me better at approaching random strangers for things

play a round of russian roulette. opens your eyes to to how meaningless everything is.

Ok listen man
here is my stack:
phenibut + inject Test + cabergoline
+ think that at the end you will only regret the things you didn't do 'what could be if I tried to do ...'. you will be dead someday, live it.
+ validation
don't ignore that mind game. sure, drugs help but it's in your fucking mind.

become chad

failing that tren ace and alcohol

fuck all the substances, exposure therapy is the way to go

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, BigBoy and Seth Walsh
fuck all the substances, exposure therapy is the way to go
can exposure therapy make someone extroverted when its genetics? introverted =/ shy

take mdma + phenibut + alcohol and your mind will literally be controlled by the drugs. you’ll be ultra low inhib and the amount of energy and enthusiasm you’ll have in conversation with people you just met is unfathomable until you’ve taken it.

i didn’t realise how much it warped your decision making until i tried it. this is why free will is a joke and it’s all neurotransmitters at the end of the day.
You took phenibut mdma and alcohol at the same time?

perfectly fine physically. i was a little over the top socially though. i was TOO low inhib tbh. that’s why this the best stack you could possibly want for being low inhib. your inhibitions will literally surpass your expectations.
I guess you've never mixed tianeptine sodium with phenibut, and don't advise you to either. And yeah I understand how strong phenibut really is.

perfectly fine physically. i was a little over the top socially though. i was TOO low inhib tbh. that’s why this the best stack you could possibly want for being low inhib. your inhibitions will literally surpass your expectations.
"Perfectly fine"

Why the fuck did u even bump this thread jfl

Well from an early age you have to get constant approval from everyone around you by being talented and good looking and this has to continue into adulthood. So if you didn't have that then its over

Well from an early age you have to get constant approval from everyone around you by being talented and good looking and this has to continue into adulthood. So if you didn't have that then its over

Check how old this thread is

Just talk to everyone and all the girls. After a while you get used to it. When talking to girls you will get rejected prob so often that you stop caring. Welcome to the numbers game world

shrooms and test, also get used to talking to others, make a challenge for yourself to talk to a stranger for 1 min everyday and then 2 minutes, 5 minutes, etc

idiots recommending drugs, i mean go for it if you want temporary extrovertness but that shit fucks your brain up. Just expose yourself alot until your comfort zone dissapears (you have to expose yourself HEAPS for this to happen). With no comfort zone life is so good because not alot scares you, you can take on the world fearless

STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD GREYCELS