How can I become more hairy

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
im starting to realize something

being hairy is a masculine trait, im fucking half asian, hairless, and look like a god damn child. my dad is a literal grizzly bear however and his arms are the hairiest ive ever seen, it's actually disgusting he looks like an ape.

i want hair all over my body

bruh why the fuck are all you indians in the god damn man boob thread you fags this shit is so much more important jfl

Use minoxidil on areas you want hair lol. Dont listen to the bullshit about it destroying collagen, completely false that.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Danish_Retard
drink castor oil, seriously. take like 2-4ml a day, and you'll notice more hair growth. I recommend this cuz it's super cost effective and pretty much side effect free, unless you take too much, in which case, you might be staying in the bathroom a lil longer cuz castor oil is also used as a laxative

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Dainslief
oral minox if IIRC, if not you can just apply minox on the parts of your body that you want hair.

drink castor oil, seriously. take like 2-4ml a day, and you'll notice more hair growth. I recommend this cuz it's super cost effective and pretty much side effect free, unless you take too much, in which case, you might be staying in the bathroom a lil longer cuz castor oil is also used as a laxative
What kind of castor oil does it have to be? I have a bottle I use for my hair/skin. Can I just drink that? And do you dilute it?

What kind of castor oil does it have to be? I have a bottle I use for my hair/skin. Can I just drink that? And do you dilute it?
100% cold pressed organic castor oil. It can't be any other derivative like jamaican black castor oil. I just use a really small spoon which I estimated to be about 2ml. I take the castor oil and then I swallow it along with water as if I was taking a pill. I do this twice a day, but I might even do more now.

You can try to swallow the castor oil alone, but I find that to be inconvenient and you'll end up being able to taste it if u do it that way.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 10551
100% cold pressed organic castor oil. It can't be any other derivative like jamaican black castor oil. I just use a really small spoon which I estimated to be about 2ml. I take the castor oil and then I swallow it along with water as if I was taking a pill. I do this twice a day, but I might even do more now.

You can try to swallow the castor oil alone, but I find that to be inconvenient and you'll end up being able to taste it if u do it that way.
And does it grow hair?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath

Will it make my entire body hairy is the real question, I need to look like I'm high T as fuck

And does it grow hair?
yeah
1. my chest and arms are hairier after a few weeks (definitive)
2. my beard is growing quicker than usual and the hairs are more coarse (definitive)
3. Also my temporal points are thinning out, but I feel like they're thicker than usual now (may be placebo)

If you're looking to use it for hair growth on scalp, then it's unlikely it will give you the effect you need. It's a great addition to a hair loss protocol but it can't be the base of your treatment. The best it will do for you is grow a lot of vellus hairs. There are many anecdotes of people growing baby hairs, but them not going fully terminal. There's one guy one here that said that after he used castor oil for a few months he went from nw3 to nw2 and that's all he did.

Obviously minoxidil is a better growth stimulant since its a legit pharmaceutical, and if your goal is to grow as much body and scalp hair as possible then use minox. But castor oil is a good side effect free alternative and there's legit no harm in adding it to your protocol. You can even use it along with minox since they work via different mechanisms.

Mechanism of castor oil is
increases PGE2 --> relaxes tissue + increases blood flow --> hair growth

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Clark69 and Deleted member 10551
Will it make my entire body hairy is the real question, I need to look like I'm high T as fuck
if you want as much hair as possible, definitely better off with minoxidil. But until you get the minox, try castor oil to see if you see any changes. Do it for 4-5 weeks

yeah
2. my beard is growing quicker than usual and the hairs are more coarse (definitive)
3. Also my temporal points are thinning out, but I feel like they're thicker than usual now (may be placebo)

If you're looking to use it for hair growth on scalp, then it's unlikely it will give you the effect you need. It's a great addition to a hair loss protocol but i can't be the base of your treatment. The best it will do for you is grow a lot of vellus hairs. There are many anecdotes of people growing baby hairs, but them not going fully terminal. There's one guy one here that said that after he used castor oil for a few months he went from nw3 to nw2 and that's all he did.

Obviously minoxidil is a better growth stimulant since its a legit pharmaceutical, and if your goal is to grow as much body and scalp hair as possible then use minox. But castor oil is a good side effect free alternative and there's legit no harm in adding it to your protocol. You can even use it along with minox since they work via different mechanisms.

Bro I have a full head of hair NW0 I'm trying to get body hair all over but I also don't want to kill myself for some body hair.

Should I apply minoxidil on my body or just take oral castor?

yeah

If you're looking to use it for hair growth on scalp, then it's unlikely it will give you the effect you need. It's a great addition to a hair loss protocol but it can't be the base of your treatment. The best it will do for you is grow a lot of vellus hairs. There are many anecdotes of people growing baby hairs, but them not going fully terminal. There's one guy one here that said that after he used castor oil for a few months he went from nw3 to nw2 and that's all he did.

Good shit. I have min in the cart rn, but I’m afraid of the collagen scare. Nothing retin A won’t solve, right??

Shave your hair and rub wolf testicles on skins

Bro I have a full head of hair NW0 I'm trying to get body hair all over but I also don't want to kill myself for some body hair.

Should I apply minoxidil on my body or just take oral castor?
lmao never really heard of people applying minoxidil on their body. And you won't kill yourself if you use minox jfl. If you're going for body hair then I would think taking it orally be would be much more sufficient and sustainable. It makes no sense to lather yourself in minoxidil.

I would say try castor oil for 5 weeks consistently taking 2-4ml a day, even more if your body can handle it (I'm trynna do 5-7ml now, but I'm being cautious.) Then if you're not satisfied, go for minox. If you legit have no body hair, i doubt castor oil would do much. But there's legit no harm in trying. I don't even know how well castor oil works since i've only been doing it for a approx. 3 weeks.

Good shit. I have min in the cart rn, but I’m afraid of the collagen scare. Nothing retin A won’t solve, right??
wait are you doing for scalp hair or body hair? And yea collagen thing is pretty much bs. And if you actually notice something, then just stop using it. But I doubt it.

wait are you doing for scalp hair or body hair? And yea collagen thing is pretty much bs. And if you actually notice something, then just stop using it. But I doubt it.
Scalp and hopefully eyebrows if it’s possible

lmao never really heard of people applying minoxidil on their body. And you won't kill yourself if you use minox jfl. If you're going for body hair then I would think taking it orally be would be much more sufficient and sustainable. It makes no sense to lather yourself in minoxidil.

I would say try castor oil for 5 weeks consistently taking 2-4ml a day, even more if your body can handle it (I'm trynna do 5-7ml now, but I'm being cautious.) Then if you're not satisfied, go for minox. If you legit have no body hair, i doubt castor oil would do much. But there's legit no harm in trying. I don't even know how well castor oil works since i've only been doing it for a approx. 3 weeks.
I HAVE body hair, I just want to look high DHT as fuck. Have you ever seen Chad's when they get in shorts? Their legs are fucking covered in hair. Meanwhile I have the hair of a 12 year old boy. I just want to be hairy.

Scalp and hopefully eyebrows if it’s possible
be weary about scalp G, I for one rarely recommend it to be used on scalp. It's a long term commitment. There are many stories of people experiencing accelerated hair loss when starting minoxidil (shedding phase). And even if u get results, if you ever get off minoxidil, a shedding phase is inevitable, and you will go back to square one or potentially be worse off then where you had started.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551
be weary about scalp G, I for one rarely recommend it to be used on scalp. It's a long term commitment. There are many stories of people experiencing accelerated hair loss when starting minoxidil (shedding phase). And even if u get results, if you ever get off minoxidil, a shedding phase is inevitable, and you will go back to square one or potentially be worse off then where you had started.
Fuck. ru58841 it is

I HAVE body hair, I just want to look high DHT as fuck. Have you ever seen Chad's when they get in shorts? Their legs are fucking covered in hair. Meanwhile I have the hair of a 12 year old boy. I just want to be hairy.

Aight then, I would say stick the castor oil and see how it goes for you. If you are prone to hair loss, then hopping on minoxidil can potentially kickstart/ accelerate hair loss even if it isn't applied directly to the scalp. if not, then you're good, but I would still try castor first.
Fuck. ru58841 it is
RU is only for stopping hair loss, you won't really get hair growth from that. If you're only concerned with stopping hair loss, then why not get on fin?

Aight then, I would say stick the castor oil and see how it goes for you. If you are prone to hair loss, then hopping on minoxidil can potentially kickstart/ accelerate hair loss even if it isn't applied directly to the scalp.

RU is only for stopping hair loss, you won't really get hair growth from that. If you're only concerned with stopping hair loss, then why not get on fin?
Keep reading horror stories of castration. I’m on TRT, though so idk if it’ll still apply to me. I’ll try it if the results are permanent

Keep reading horror stories of castration. I’m on TRT, though so idk if it’ll still apply to me. I’ll try it if the results are permanent
jfl nah you're good, I'd honestly be more worried about getting on minox than fin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551
im starting to realize something

being hairy is a masculine trait, im fucking half asian, hairless, and look like a god damn child. my dad is a literal grizzly bear however and his arms are the hairiest ive ever seen, it's actually disgusting he looks like an ape.

i want hair all over my body
Just take a hot steaming bath full of minoxidil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back