How can I black pill my parents ?

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
My parents care about me but they are naive. They think things are as easy as it was in their day. When I tell them about my struggles they give me nothing but the typical “but I know a guy” arguments. I’m 25 and i have decided the only way for me to date women who I am attracted is to leave the United States. Should I show them suicide stats by height , should I show them me using tinder and seeing the ugly matches I get? I’m sure they will come to understand this stuff at some point. Being an autistic short guy in America is like being black in 1850.I’m not ugly but the standards are so high nowadays even chadlites are struggling

My parents care about me but they are naive. They think things are as easy as it was in their day. When I tell them about my struggles they give me nothing but the typical “but I know a guy” arguments. I’m 25 and i have decided the only way for me to date women who I am attracted is to leave the United States. Should I show them suicide stats by height , should I show them me using tinder and seeing the ugly matches I get? I’m sure they will come to understand this stuff at some point. Being an autistic short guy in America is like being black in 1850.I’m not ugly but the standards are so high nowadays even chadlites are struggling
my parents are blackpilled as shit

Chadlites are not struggling

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and GabachoCopium
If they're divorced or in a dead bedroom relationship you could maybe blackpill your dad

If they're divorced or in a dead bedroom relationship you could maybe blackpill your dad
Unfortunately they are happily married.

Chadlites are not struggling
In the west they are struggling if they are not gymmaxed. They will get women far less attractive than them constantly hitting on them but their looksmatch world join isis before giving them a chance. Hypergamy is law.

If they are 50+ there is no reason. They lived their life

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
In the west they are struggling if they are not gymmaxed. They will get women far less attractive than them constantly hitting on them but their looksmatch world join isis before giving them a chance. Hypergamy is law.
When all your perception of how the real life works comes from .org

When all your perception of how the real life works comes from .org
Tinder is real life. I hope you’re not trying to make the “just go outside bro” argument. The online world is real life.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
chadlites aren't struggling at all i see recessed fatsos dating 8/10 blondes