How can I blackpill my looksmaxing sister

Elias

Elias

My sister is a looksmaxer
Shes 23
Had a rhino, takes beta carotene, has an enormous skin care collection, wears makeup

I saw her photo gallery and about 40% of it was surgery before and afters and photos of her posing for surgery photos

But yet i still feel shes bluepilled and woudnt get mse or jaw surgery or implants

How can i blackpill her
Shes loaded by the way, ears £325 a day, shes an optometrist

If i can convince her, i could probably make her get me mse, she loves me and is very generous all the time

Plus now shes learnt how to drive so another bonus if i have to go far for mse

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Artemide, je3oe, Mexicanboi and 1 other person
My sister is a looksmaxer
Shes 23
Had a rhino, takes beta carotene, has an enormous skin care collection, wears makeup

I saw her photo gallery and about 40% of it was surgery before and afters and photos of her posing for surgery photos

But yet i still feel shes bluepilled and woudnt get mse or jaw surgery or implants

How can i blackpill her
Shes loaded by the way, ears £325 a day, shes an optometrist

If i can convince her, i could probably make her get me mse, she loves me and is very generous all the time

Lucky fuck honestly i just want society in general to be black pilled

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Deleted member 4675
I prefer a bluepilled society. Let the plebeians wander in the dark of their ignorance.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: reptiles, Chadfromjungle, idkagoodusername and 27 others
Just explain to her about facial attraction and say that u want to get mse

I prefer a bluepilled society. Let the plebeians wander in the dark of their ignorance.
Is society becoming more blackPilled or BluePilled. I feel like they’re knowing women’s nature and how they treat the “betas” and “alphas” like shit

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Holy shit 325 a day
My sister makes 1200 a week being in fucking Samsung wtf

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Stop using your sister you piece of shit, you should tell her she is perfect and support her Instead of making her feel even more insecure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, HighIQcel, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 3 others
Stop using your sister you piece of shit, you should tell her she is perfect and support her Instead of making her feel even more insecure.
She's a queen, a goddess. She's a strong independent whamon! You will not put her down OP with your ink well insecurities. You don't need mse when you can take multiple showers per day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, Freddo, stuckneworleans and 7 others
Wish I had a looksmaxing sister, or brother, or any looks-conscious family members. My family is filled with ugly people, obesity is rampant, etc. over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stuckneworleans, HighIQcel and Deleted member 5061
I think if she was never below average then she won’t be blackpilled

Why would u help a foid looksmax u fucking simp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Romanicus, HighIQcel, Deleted member 4570 and 2 others
Why would u help a foid looksmax u fucking simp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and Justttt
Stop making your sister even more insecure

srs bro you'll regret it

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus, BigBoy and Deleted member 685
I'm assuming she's intelligent and not just some cum whore. Good for her.

don't blackpill her, what's the point? what would you rate her PSL?

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 685 and Elias
I'm assuming she's intelligent and not just some cum whore. Good for her.

don't blackpill her, what's the point? what would you rate her PSL?
Psl 4.5
Wheras my other sister is psl 6

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 2756
She's a queen, a goddess. She's a strong independent whamon! You will not put her down OP with your ink well insecurities. You don't need mse when you can take multiple showers per day.
She’s a slut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 5061 and Elias
Lucky fuck honestly i just want society in general to be black pilled
why the fuck would you want that, you idiot? do you enjoy having more competition? honestly, people who spread blackpill/lookism knowledge to normies piss me off. you are only cucking yourself here.

• +1
Reactions: Chadfromjungle, Hopeful333, Deleted member 4675 and 2 others
why the fuck would you want that, you idiot? do you enjoy having more competition? honestly, people who spread blackpill/lookism knowledge to normies piss me off. you are only cucking yourself here.
True story, In fact we should create Showermax.me to spread the bluepill propaganda and destroy the competition

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Freddo and HighIQcel

Let me blackpill you about this real quick.

The only fkn reason she "loves" you and is generous all the time, is because you are her relative. If you werent her brother, but her work collegue or smth like that, she would care absolutely fuck all about you, absolutely zero. She wouldnt even look at you for longer than 0.2 seconds when she had to talk to you and never register your ass, when you entered or left the room.

Think about it OP, if not for the fact that you shared same parents as her by coincidence, you would be fkn INVISIBLE to her.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, curryslayerordeath and HighIQcel

The only fkn reason she "loves" you and is generous all the time, is because you are her relative. If you werent her brother, but her work collegue or smth like that, she would care absolutely fuck all about you, absolutely zero. She wouldnt even look at you for longer than 0.2 seconds when she had to talk to you and never register your ass, when you entered or left the room.

Think about it OP, if not for the fact that you shared same parents as her by coincidence, you would be fkn INVISIBLE to her.
Brutal

Family is family, why you out here like OP should be tryna fuck his sister? Jesus...

• Hmm...
Reactions: stuckneworleans

just be related to her thoery

Nigga im chad

Shes average

I mog her badly

Shes recessed as fuck

Inject testosteron in her.

More serious, you can say you need a medical surgery cuz your in pain

Last edited:
Compliment her on her Rhinoplasty, and then mention it in an offhand way.

"I heard this woman had double jaw surgery / MSE, and went from a plain jane to a real beauty. You wouldn't believe what she looks like now!"

Don't mention incels or how men have a harder time getting laid. Do say how you really wish you could have it, because it would make your smile so much better.

I can tell you right now though, the chance that she shells out for your MSE are low to say the least. But I understand doing it anyway if you want to help your family. Blood is strong, and you gotta pass on your genes somehow right? :p