D

delantrax

Silver
6D640C4E D94E 4E64 80B1 EB66C4A17C52

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
how old are you

lips are fucked tho you're foundation is better than 99% of looksmaxxers

ice hooding, mewing, leanmaxx, get thicker eyebrows using oil, or minoxoil. Get hair lined up, get rido f acne and fix ur lips bybrushing them in the morning, put vaseline on them during the night, and use chapstick to keep em hydrated, u can get rehsaping lip surgery to get a better cupids bow grow a stubble. u have a good foundation to start with tvh, ur pretty good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
phew, okay so curl your eyelashes, RN you're biggest problems is your skin, idk if its acne or just like marks and shit either gate needle treatment or laser treatment in your skin. and your lips since your upper lip is lacking. maybe get like a stubble or shave clean tho id recommend due to lack of upper lip get the jack sparrow beard without the locks TRUST ME WITH IT get it \

this type of beard type of course less hair than this is ideal for SMV i've notived woman love it a lot

haircut probably something that has bangs maybe a MOD haircut or not

and follow the dhalits advice to with face iceing and shit

Last edited:
ice hooding, mewing, leanmaxx, get thicker eyebrows using oil, or minoxoil. Get hair lined up, get rido f acne and fix ur lips bybrushing them in the morning, put vaseline on them during the night, and use chapstick to keep em hydrated, u can get rehsaping lip surgery to get a better cupids bow grow a stubble. u have a good foundation to start with tvh, ur pretty good looking
what bf % do i reach when leanmaxxing. what oil for eyebrows, what haircut/style do you recommend me

phew, okay so curl your eyelashes, RN you're biggest problems is your skin

Agree with everything but not bangs jfl . He has wide zygos and a good hairline , a fringe or bangs will make him look bloated. You just need to get a little trim and line everything up. Maybe go shorter on the sides . But your skin is awful bro , sorry . Fix that asap

phew, okay so curl your eyelashes, RN you're biggest problems is your skin, idk if its acne or just like marks and shit either gate needle treatment or laser treatment in your skin. and your lips since your upper lip is lacking. maybe get like a stubble or shave clean tho id recommend due to lack of upper lip get the jack sparrow beard without the locks TRUST ME WITH IT get it \
View attachment 2608419
this type of beard type of course less hair than this is ideal for SMV i've notived woman love it a lot

and follow the dhalits advice to with face iceing and shit
any examples on the mod haircut, and if i get the mod haircut what facial hair (or none) would you recommend with mod haircut

Agree with everything but not bangs jfl . He has wide zygos and a good hairline , a fringe or bangs will make him look bloated. You just need to get a little trim and line everything up. Maybe go shorter on the sides . But your skin is awful bro , sorry . Fix that asap
what would you recommend me to get for hairstyle next time i go to my barbershop (my hair is about 6 inches rn, i slicked it back for the picture)……. about my skin, im on accutane so thats not a problem

what would you recommend me to get for hairstyle next time i go to my barbershop (my hair is about 6 inches rn, i slicked it back for the picture)……. about my skin, im on accutane so thats not a problem
Dont go to a barber bro , go to a hairstylist or salon . You need a female hairstylist / barber . Show them this but grow it out a bit more then ask for this cut

IMG 6551

or a shorter version like this

IMG 6552

ps : it looks like your hair type seems thin , focus on thickening hair products

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: unknownducks
Dont go to a barber bro , go to a hairstylist or salon . You need a female hairstylist / barber . Show them this but grow it out a bit more then ask for this cut

View attachment 2608428

or a shorter version like this

View attachment 2608430

ps : it looks like your hair type seems thin , focus on thickening hair products
what so you think of a mod cut on me(some examples)
8F1C84EC 3F23 43AB B345 FC1F8F2DB2F9
F1430CEE 8A87 49B2 844E DFD13AE70554

• +1
any examples on the mod haircut, and if i get the mod haircut what facial hair (or none) would you recommend with mod haircut
@666nevada

• +1