how can i bulk up as fast as possible at 18

V

veryverryrare

Iron
im wanting to know how i can bulk up and consume as many calories as possible. im 18 5’6 and currently way 55kg/121lbs, i attend the gym 5/6 times a week but im not seeing as many gains and i feel like a big cause if that is my diet. im aiming to put on 20kg of weight. a current have a decent physique but i just want to appear bigger.

i struggle with eating, i never seem to be hungry. any advice in bulking for skinny guys?

• +1
Reactions: aber and jordanbarrettjaw
im wanting to know how i can bulk up and consume as many calories as possible. im 18 5’6 and currently way 55kg/121lbs, i attend the gym 5/6 times a week but im not seeing as many gains and i feel like a big cause if that is my diet. im aiming to put on 20kg of weight. a current have a decent physique but i just want to appear bigger.

i struggle with eating, i never seem to be hungry. any advice in bulking for skinny guys?
just expand the size of your stomach, look up competitive eater training and do that. For me I really like putting ~500 cals of peanut butter, 1 scoop of protein powder, honey, and chocolate chips and it tastes kinda like cookie dough

• +1
Reactions: veryverryrare and aber
just expand the size of your stomach, look up competitive eater training and do that. For me I really like putting ~500 cals of peanut butter, 1 scoop of protein powder, honey, and chocolate chips and it tastes kinda like cookie dough
He doesnt have to do that.

Just eat, spread out the meals, eat calorie dense, and liquid calories mogs. Might as well take mk-677 if you have a such hard time bulking. Also if youre ectomorph you might want to burn less calories in the gym. Do low volume, high intensity and dont spend too much time in there. 5 or 6 times a week might be too much for your recovery time. You have to figure that out yourself.

• +1
Reactions: veryverryrare

Just eat, spread out the meals, eat calorie dense, and liquid calories mogs. Might as well take mk-677 if you have a such hard time bulking. Also if youre ectomorph you might want to burn less calories in the gym. Do low volume, high intensity and dont spend too much time in there. 5 or 6 times a week might be too much for your recovery time. You have to figure that out yourself.
“erm, he doesn’t have to do that 🤓☝️” stfu I’m giving him the answer to what he asked. He wants to know how to bulk up as fast as possible and I gave him that advice, the only way he could bulk up faster is drinking a gallon of olive oil per day.

“erm, he doesn’t have to do that 🤓☝️” stfu I’m giving him the answer to what he asked. He wants to know how to bulk up as fast as possible and I gave him that advice, the only way he could bulk up faster is drinking a gallon of olive oil per day.
Expand the size of stomach. Nigga why would that be necessary? Your diet advice was good tho.

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod

Try to eat as clean as you can, low sugar and non highly processed,
drink a lot of whole milk and eat alot of nuts.

At a certain point you just gain extra fat bulking, so don't hardbulk, count your calories,
and take a look at this website to see what your maintenance is, and eat at about 500-900 calories above your maintenance
https://www.calculator.net/calorie-...cfatpct=20&printit=0&ctype=metric&x=Calculate

Make sure to track your weight weekly, not daily, as it weight fluctuates quite a bit daily.

Last edited:
  • +1
32oz soda, king sized twix bar, and pint of B&J's on the daily. Gained 45 in 7 months natty, 155 to 200.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: veryverryrare and ineonx

Eat more? A burger has 800 calories eat 3

• +1
Diabetes speedrun jfl
Mirin progress tho
haven't gotten diabetes yet but in that middle of the time I had a suicidal episode, I think that was more from the excessive nonstop masturbation and social isolation tho

ill deffo have to try that, i feel like liquid calories is the go to for me. ill update you once ive tried the ingredients, Thankyou

appreciate the help, ive managed to spread out the meals to 4 meals a day to different times. is mk-677 legal in the UK? i cant seem to find anywhere where i can buy it. i was also taking mirtazapine for a week its an anti depressant but the side affect is that it makes you extremely hungry and i found that i was able to eat 500 more calories than usual problem is i get really tired from it so its not practical when i have work.

Try to eat as clean as you can, low sugar and non highly processed,
drink a lot of whole milk and eat alot of nuts.

At a certain point you just gain extra fat bulking, so don't hardbulk, count your calories,
and take a look at this website to see what your maintenance is, and eat at about 500-900 calories above your maintenance
https://www.calculator.net/calorie-...cfatpct=20&printit=0&ctype=metric&x=Calculate

Make sure to track your weight weekly, not daily, as it weight fluctuates quite a bit daily.
hey, any advice on what i should be eating that isnt to sugary and processed thanlyou. ill also give ur article a look

this is gonna be mostly fat, not neccesary. i kinda done the same thing but not as much and now im paying for it
:feelswhy:

spread your calories throughout the day or train your stomach by slowly eating more and more every day. also liquid calories are the best.

• +1
Reactions: zys
Start out at maintenance, bulk decently slow, i can only bulk like 10ish kg at a time and i cant eat anymore

I do good on fatty red meat, butter, more oil when cooking, high calorie fruit like bananas, dates and dried stuff like apricots, load up on that shit