how can i bulk without eating too much fat and is there potential in my build

O

oxymoron

Silver
IMG 5710

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Black + V taper bulk and you'll be jackd
u think its possible for me to develop wide shoulders im tryna achieve and athletic light build

Yes

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and oxymoron
Eating fat doesn’t make you fat bhai

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
i swear it does tho, earing a lot of protein is different
Animal fat will not cause you to be fat nigga,excessive calories make sprouts fat.
Excess calories turn into fat you fool not the fat you eat

Animal fat will not cause you to be fat nigga,excessive calories make sprouts fat.
Excess calories turn into fat you fool not the fat you eat
ohhhh alright then

Back then sugar companies used to say that foods with fat(like meat for example) will make you fat so they can earn more money,if your calorie intake should be 2000 calories a day and you consume 2500 calories then the excessive calories(the 500 calories) will turn into fat,if you lean bulk meaning you eat like over 2500 calories and work out your body uses the calories as energy.
If you lean bulk,do good workouts and you also put some cardio with it then you’ll not get fat.
Eat good and healthy food like meat and eggs,try only consuming healthy carbs like fruits.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
Back then sugar companies used to say that foods with fat(like meat for example) will make you fat so they can earn more money,if your calorie intake should be 2000 calories a day and you consume 2500 calories then the excessive calories(the 500 calories) will turn into fat,if you lean bulk meaning you eat like over 2500 calories and work out your body uses the calories as energy.
If you lean bulk,do good workouts and you also put some cardio with it then you’ll not get fat.
Eat good and healthy food like meat and eggs,try only consuming healthy carbs like fruits.
alright thanks for that information brother

• +1
Reactions: dark.max
Just eat well

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron