How can I cancel a date for the 10th time?

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
So well, there's this whore who seems not to be too degenerate... We were meant to meet for a guest time and go party this Sunday and then go home.

I've been trying to make my face look better for days but I still look like shit. I wanna cancel everything but I don't even know what excuse I'm gonna give...

I just don't like to have this massive pressure on my shoulders thinking about whether they found me hot or are dissapointed.

I have extreme facial changes and I still haven't done fillers or tca peel which I hope will stabilise my face.

It really sucks cuz I'd love to go out but my face is a problem... She'll think I'm not interested because we meet on December and I've been postponing everything for almost 3 months lol...

I need to find a cure for my face :feelswhy: @IWantToMax you're one of the few who can understand me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, IWantToMax and Ritalincell
Tell her your lower third needs work and you'll be busy mewing that day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Time Travel, Over and 6 others
Bonesmash extra hard

Tell her your lower third needs work and you'll be busy mewing that day.
Never that low.

But I don't know if I'll look better by Sunday. I hate this uncertainty...

High inhibs me

Jfl just go, if she rearranged a date 9 TIMES, she obviously likes your looks and is into you

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, IWantToMax, DidntRead and 1 other person
Jfl just go, if she rearranged a date 9 TIMES, she obviously likes your looks and is into you
yea shes into him based on his pics which are likely frauded. if op doesnt feel like he's as gl as he is on his pics, then it may end up badly

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
try rope

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Time Travel, RAITEIII and Deleted member 4671

Attachments

• 1583411842376.png
    1583411842376.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
When I feel like that I go out anyway.
Sometimes I end up being outcast because of that, but as @Aesthetic said,if she asked you out 10 times it's because she likes you.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and karbo
yea shes into him based on his pics which are likely frauded. if op doesnt feel like he's as gl as he is on his pics, then it may end up badly
Always I meet up with someone I make sure I look better than my pictures.

The thing is that I've looked dog shit for 5 days. Like a 60% of what I'd consider a good day for me.

I have no way to know what I will look like this Sunday.

If it happens to be a good then I will really enjoy that day, but if it's bad she'll be like "okay not bad" and I'll be having a breakdown sporadically lol.

We are fucking going out to the center of London. There will be chads, models, chadlites, +8 inches cock. Imagine she's mirin someone because I decided to go out like that?

It's a problematic situation and I don't know if I sound crazy but it's the truth. Mog or be mogged. Sometimes I'd rather not go anywhere and rot than being mogged just like that.

I'll try my best today with diet and water and moisturez. If i don't see any improvement then I'll tell her smth...
When I feel like that I go out anyway.
Sometimes I end up being outcast because of that, but as @Aesthetic said,if she asked you out 10 times it's because she likes you.
Yh but it's not the same going out with friends than a date to where all the chads are. I just can't be that reckless.

I look subhuman again... I just feel so discouraged because I don't know wether I should just fast, follow certain diets, increase water intake, I literally don't know what to do to fix my face by this Sunday

Source

I want to cry tbh. Why do I have these facial changes? I literally drop 2 psl points overnight.

My eyes have a different expression and look like sagging. Everything is kinda sagging and everything looks kinda weird.

It's over for real. The worse thing is that this is fault of my orthodontist doing extractions and recessing my face... Fuck :(

I'm lost.

I'm coming to say that i still look subhuman and I'm getting sick

Update to say that my whole week of collagen supplements and bone broth was worth it thanks god. I look decent, I'm gonna text this hoe to see if we're going out indeed.

Collagen is everything guys. I pay cult to Lifeisgood72 cuz without him id be rotting in ignorance.

Cant fucking wait for my peels and fillers geez...

good luck bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fukmylyf and RAITEIII
You look like shit cuz u fap a lot. Looks or cooming, choose one.

• Woah
You look like shit cuz u fap a lot. Looks or fapping, choose one.
I've started NoFap 2 hours ago :oops:

But what u say sounds like major cope. Then I'm meant not to have sex? Lol but yh i probably jerk off way too much.

If I truly knew it affects my looks I'd drop the habit right away tbh.

I've started NoFap 2 hours ago :oops:

But what u say sounds like major cope. Then I'm meant not to have sex? Lol but yh i probably jerk off way too much.

If I truly knew it affects my looks I'd drop the habit right away tbh.
Absolutely not cope. The healthy way of ejaculating is either through wet dreams or actual sex. I know for certain that it affects looks cuz when I fapped 2 or 3 times a day my eyes were always tired due to my disrupted sleep, which in turn also affected the quality of my skin.

Last edited:
  • Woah