• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
Respawn

• JFL
Create new character

• JFL
Bone's change and remodel in response to loads put on them.

Do dead lifts and squats, and lift heavy for wider shoulders for example. My shoulder have gotten wider since I started lifting.

Lifting also makes your wrists and ankles thicker because the bone becomes thicker to bear the load.

Mewing (constant) light pressure of the tongue on the upper part of the mouth remodels your face, frontal skull, and cheek bones over time to become more attractive.

If you want to change some other aspect of your bone structure you can manufacture a device to do so. The principle is simple, constant light pressure. Osteoblasts cells on one side of the bone detect the pressure, communicate with the osteoclast cells on the other side, and begin the remodeling.

It's how some African tribes create an extremely long neck, by continuing to place ringless under their necks, and slowly adding more rings each year or every couple years. They keep the rings on all the time.

Which is why the incels crying about bone structure are giga defeatests. Bones, Skin, Muscle, Fat, even DNA damage and other aspects of aging are all COMPLETELY modifiable.

TAKE A FIRST PRINCIBLES approach to every problem. Analyze the components, down to the molecular level.

And look at cellular level and what they respond too. Look at existing knowledge, and cutting edge knowledge. Look at all perspectives.

Look at all the ways to modify them. Some problems will require additional research but all are solvable given enough time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Bone's change and remodel in response to loads put on them.

Do dead lifts and squats, and lift heavy for wider shoulders for example. My shoulder have gotten wider since I started lifting.

Lifting also makes your wrists and ankles thicker because the bone becomes thicker to bear the load.

Mewing (constant) light pressure of the tongue on the upper part of the mouth remodels your face, frontal skull, and cheek bones over time to become more attractive.

If you want to change some other aspect of your bone structure you can manufacture a device to do so. The principle is simple, constant light pressure. Osteoblasts cells on one side of the bone detect the pressure, communicate with the osteoclast cells on the other side, and begin the remodeling.

It's how some African tribes create an extremely long neck, by continuing to place ringless under their necks, and slowly adding more rings each year or every couple years. They keep the rings on all the time.

Which is why the incels crying about bone structure are giga defeatests. Bones, Skin, Muscle, Fat, even DNA damage and other aspects of aging are all COMPLETELY modifiable.

TAKE A FIRST PRINCIBLES approach to every problem. Analyze the components, down to the molecular level.

And look at cellular level and what they respond too. Look at existing knowledge, and cutting edge knowledge. Look at all perspectives.

Look at all the ways to modify them. Some problems will require additional research but all are solvable given enough time.
I'm not sure the tongue exerts enough force for remodeling. At a certain point of osteoclastic bone resorption it's plausible, but this is early on.

Last edited: