vzidel

vzidel

dorian gray
Charcoal pills, Salads, No processed foods nor sugars simple as that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and boss8055

Charcoal pills, Salads, No processed foods nor sugars simple as that
do yk if charcoal capsules powder is soluble/safe in water, some pills have to be consumed directly through swallowing and can’t be broken down

lmfao falling for le gut = acne meme

isotretinoin or bust

• +1
Reactions: AySab, blknswag and xeqri
how old is you nga
hey listen, so. I injected HGH during puberty for a total of 8 months. My plates were open but were late 16. In the last 3 months of me injecting my face got fucked. Lost a bunch of under eye fat and my face was down grown more, longer midface, longer nasal bridge. etc. i don’t think it was the HGH, but i think it was the supplements messing with the chondro shit, like glucosamine, alpha gpc, and msm. That’s kinda what fucked me if i have to guess. not the GH, anyways since my sutures are clearly still active since my face literally elongated. How can I get my ccw rotation back? Guessing because tiny face rotated more clockwise (deep bite). could blasting more GH and using test with orthodontic appliances help get ccw rotation back?

how old is you nga
no i didn’t get taller btw. im not sure why my face elongated like it did because im the only person it happens to. Doesnt even happen in acromegaly, the bones aren’t supposed to get longer especially the maxilla. But anyways. My mfr increased so that was clockwise rotation, How to shorten it a little again? If it grew longer it can shorten… or just how can i get better growth to fix my saggy skin now

lmfao falling for le gut = acne meme

isotretinoin or bust
Fr dude, the amount of people scared of accutane is CRAZY, people try useless shit for years until they finally try accutane

• +1
Reactions: blknswag
Stop eating soy and soy derived products!

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Fr dude, the amount of people scared of accutane is CRAZY, people try useless shit for years until they finally try accutane
im on tret 0.05, dermatologist doesn’t want me on accutane

I don’t know how much it will impact your skin but it may for some people. You can give your gut microbiome a break by doing a water fast, for however long you want to. Could be IM fasting (12-20 hours) or multiple days. Eat a minimally processed diet with prebiotics (vegetables, rice, oats) and probiotics (homemade sauerkraut, kimchi, kefir)

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Whole foods only, ditch high processed foods and sugars

especially things like beef liver, organic fresh orange juice without all the added sugars and eggs will provide all the vitamins and nutrients to clear your skin up.

• JFL
hey listen, so. I injected HGH during puberty for a total of 8 months. My plates were open but were late 16. In the last 3 months of me injecting my face got fucked. Lost a bunch of under eye fat and my face was down grown more, longer midface, longer nasal bridge. etc. i don’t think it was the HGH, but i think it was the supplements messing with the chondro shit, like glucosamine, alpha gpc, and msm. That’s kinda what fucked me if i have to guess. not the GH, anyways since my sutures are clearly still active since my face literally elongated. How can I get my ccw rotation back? Guessing because tiny face rotated more clockwise (deep bite). could blasting more GH and using test with orthodontic appliances help get ccw rotation back?
dm your face nga

im on tret 0.05, dermatologist doesn’t want me on accutane
tretinoin is fa fucking meme. Get on accutane asap

accutane is not inferior when it comes to photoagaing either so it's not like your losing collagen gains. Get off tretinoin and save yourself forever with the tane

• +1
Vouch to what 9898 is saying.

I did 0.05% tretinoin daily for so fucking long, woke up with new shit every day and it barely did shit for hyperpigmentation

As long as your oil glands keep producing insane amounts of oil, you will forever be under the curse of acne.

Diet is a meme and a cope or "scapegoat" people go for instead of just swallowing the accutane pill cuz "muh sideeffects" kek

There are people on my 600-lb life who don't shower for weeks and eat 10k calories in shit foods with perfectly fine skin, just remember that. ITS YOUR OIL GLANDS.

accutane is not inferior when it comes to photoagaing either so it's not like your losing collagen gains. Get off tretinoin and save yourself forever with the tane
it’s like my under eye fat pads completely melted off

I did 0.05% tretinoin daily for so fucking long, woke up with new shit every day and it barely did shit for hyperpigmentation

As long as your oil glands keep producing insane amounts of oil, you will forever be under the curse of acne.

Diet is a meme and a cope or "scapegoat" people go for instead of just swallowing the accutane pill cuz "muh sideeffects" kek

There are people on my 600-lb life who don't shower for weeks and eat 10k calories in shit foods with perfectly fine skin, just remember that. ITS YOUR OIL GLANDS.
i have dry skin tho

ill talk with my derma at my next appointment next month abt it

Fix hormone levels aswell. Tbh my face produces a lot of oil aswell so it's bad

tretinoin + isotret :what: