How can I completely get rid of facial redness?

notchicolachowski

notchicolachowski

Iron
My acnes completely gone thankfully to Accutane but some days my face is just red and off for some reason and other days my skin complexion is perfect, my acne scars aren't that bad and noticeable but the redness is. I live in a Arabic country so no make up suggestions, I need a solution that lasts. only when i dont eat anything and only drink coffee or coke zero my skin is good for some reason but when i eat a meal even if healthy while staying in a calorie deficit my skin still gets red for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and N1666
My acnes completely gone thankfully to Accutane but some days my face is just red and off for some reason and other days my skin complexion is perfect, my acne scars aren't that bad and noticeable but the redness is. I live in a Arabic country so no make up suggestions, I need a solution that lasts. only when i dont eat anything and only drink coffee or coke zero my skin is good for some reason but when i eat a meal even if healthy while staying in a calorie deficit my skin still gets red for some reason.
i’ve got the same issue i think it’s sensitive skin we have that causes the redness to flare up easily and stres can be another factors so if we are always self conscious of it we’ll over think and that will lead to the face becoming hot due to over worrying, and then boom more redness until you calm down again. I also have some red acne scars left behind it’s post inflammatory erythema which fades with time make sure to wear sun protection every day when outside to protect you skin from going more red and for healing the red acne marks faster

• +1
Reactions: notchicolachowski
my mom has this rosacea cream that gets rid of the redness on my nose, try it ig lol

• +1
Redness is good high T

• +1
might be dumb to say but I just drink a lot of water. probably a plus if u add electrolytes