How can I contact giant implants?

K

kal0382

Iron
I’ve trying to contact giant implants but idk how n there’s no information ‘bout it, idk if there’s a page or what but on instagram I can’t

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
yeah that's the funny part, you don't.

You can even createa a letter including your DVT scans and send it to him via a fucking pidgeon but you'll probably just get an asspic from some gay model he always posts in his stories.

giant.implants on instagram btw, gl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kal0382 and IndraBC
yeah that's the funny part, you don't.

You can even createa a letter including your DVT scans and send it to him via a fucking pidgeon but you'll probably just get an asspic from some gay model he always posts in his stories.

giant.implants on instagram btw, gl
So I can’t contact him? I’ve tried to send a message on instagram but nothing

So I can’t contact him? I’ve tried to send a message on instagram but nothing
yeah u can forget it pretty much, friends of mine tried to get a consult with him for like 5 months now.
Better off to just go with the surgeons he works with and get your implants via that way.

When I was contacting him it was 3 bumps per day for weeks per 1 reply from him, so like 50+ messages to get a one word answer. Also continuously promising to give a referral letter in a few days 10+ times (when i'd finally get a response)

Last edited:
yeah u can forget it pretty much, friends of mine tried to get a consult with him for like 5 months now.
Better off to just go with the surgeons he works with and get your implants via that way.
Ey bro, i found da way to contact him, just go to instagram and search pognoni, he works whit him n u send him an email

Attachments

• IMG_9372.jpeg
    IMG_9372.jpeg
    168.5 KB · Views: 0