How can i contact industries to make my product?

D

Deleted member 38494

Platinum
As for now i made a infrared detector that spots when tourists are in the hotel room so that when they leave it turns conditioner off. Might sound obvious and easy but my competitor sells at 200 euros meanwhile i sell at a 100 end provide an app service . Sold 100 pieces made by hand , it is slowly rizing in sales and I am afraid i wont be able to keep up. I dont want fucking ching chongs to give me high prices though , i need a child enslaving industry , else i won’t profit to the max
IMG 4700

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265 and starvecell
Lol jfl if you think you can compete with corporations, the prices are high for a reason.

This is what connections are for and you have none, especially cheap eastern ones.

Good luck tho seems you have a good product.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, AgentBlender, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
Lol jfl if you think you can compete with corporations, the prices are high for a reason.

This is what connections are for and you have none, especially cheap eastern ones.

Good luck tho seems you have a good product.
Its not a corporation , its a brand made literally only for that and not a BIG BIG . Basically uknown , like me . I don’t see why i cannot overtake my competitor , only problem is I need a rapresentative to go to B&Bs and Hotels to introduce them to my product and make an offer based off pieces sold. Still i don’t have enough to go BIG yet since i have like 6k after taxes , been working for 2 months at it . Hopefully some ching chong notices my sales and helps me

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Its not a corporation , its a brand made literally only for that and not a BIG BIG . Basically uknown , like me . I don’t see why i cannot overtake my competitor , only problem is I need a rapresentative to go to B&Bs and Hotels to introduce them to my product and make an offer based off pieces sold. Still i don’t have enough to go BIG yet since i have like 6k after taxes , been working for 2 months at it . Hopefully some ching chong notices my sales and helps me
yo i have alot of questions could we talk somewhere else? im interested inn knowing about this lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38494
definitely not by making a post on org

• So Sad
As for now i made a infrared detector that spots when tourists are in the hotel room so that when they leave it turns conditioner off. Might sound obvious and easy but my competitor sells at 200 euros meanwhile i sell at a 100 end provide an app service . Sold 100 pieces made by hand , it is slowly rizing in sales and I am afraid i wont be able to keep up. I dont want fucking ching chongs to give me high prices though , i need a child enslaving industry , else i won’t profit to the max
View attachment 2940606
Good luck trying to compete against billion dollar corporations without connections.

• +1
Good luck trying to compete against billion dollar corporations without connections.
as for now i found some italian industries that take hella money , product cost made by me 28 euros
done by industry 37 . Thats a whole fucking lot , but for now thats good. My esteem is that in china it would cost me 12 euros a peice plus delivery wich depends , in the end 20 euros to 24 with delivery