How can I convince my parents to let me have plastic surgeries?

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
I’m 15 (almost 16) and I know I have the potential of being decent looking despite being subhuman right now if I get the required surgeries. I actually can afford everything with my own money but my parents won’t let me despite they themselves having had surgeries such as rhino.
I want to get rhino, jaw fillers and under eye fillers. Just that. How can I convince them? They’re overprotective and think I’m exaggerating.
I don’t want to wait till I’m 18, even if I don’t become an hero before that day, I would still miss on my best years of my life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadakin, Acromegaly_Chad, chadison and 3 others
No surgeon will even do these procedures at 15 lol, just wait until your face is done developing

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Acromegaly_Chad, Swole bravo and 6 others
No surgeon will even do these procedures at 15 lol, just wait until your face is done developing
My local surgeon has Rhino results on 16 year olds. The nose stops growing early.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 13994, Growth Plate and 2 others
I’m almost 16 and an early bloomer. I can wait until I’m 16 and a half, but I consulted a good surgeon and he said that I’m good to go, that I would need my parents consent. And that’s the problem lol.
The saddest thing is that my falios are really easy to correct lol. If I fix that then I can go from ~2 PSL to ~6 PSL. They’re literally preventing me from having a normal (or good) life just because they’re overprotective.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Make sure you get a good rhino surgeon. I had a rhino with meh results. Jfk the swelling took close to a year to resolve

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
Make sure you get a good rhino surgeon. I had a rhino with meh results. Jfk the swelling took close to a year to resolve
Yea don’t worry. But how can I convince them? That’s the problem. They’re bluepilled af.

you probably won't be able to, sadly. there's absolutely no way I would have been able to convince my parents before I went off to college. The best shot you have is not actually explaining looks theory, but rather stating you really "don't like your nose/jaw/whatever" and that "it gives me confidence issues and I feel insecure about it, I really think I'd be more confident and feel better if it was corrected."

You're not lying by saying this, and it conveys the blackpill in a dumbed down manner to your parents.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 2729, volcelfatcel and 3 others
Yea don’t worry. But how can I convince them? That’s the problem. They’re bluepilled af.
For rhino make up some bullshit about how you have difficulty breathing and always congested nose. Under eye fillers idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32707 and fvolkek
you probably won't be able to, sadly. there's absolutely no way I would have been able to convince my parents before I went off to college. The best shot you have is not actually explaining looks theory, but rather stating you really "don't like your nose/jaw/whatever" and that "it gives me confidence issues and I feel insecure about it, I really think I'd be more confident and feel better if it was corrected."

You're not lying by saying this, and it conveys the blackpill in a dumbed down manner to your parents.
Thanks dude. Yeah, that’s my strategy, but my parents, especially my dad are impossible to convince of anything. I couldn’t even convince him of letting me buy a really slow crappy but safe motorcycle with my own money (it’s legal here where I live).

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Thanks dude. Yeah, that’s my strategy, but my parents, especially my dad are impossible to convince of anything. I couldn’t even convince him of letting me buy a really slow crappy but safe motorcycle with my own money (it’s legal here where I live).
yeah if that's the case you're going to have to wait. save up and try to find a surgeon on the down-low, and plan the surgery for a day you know you'll be able to get it once you're an adult. I wouldn't be worried about missing out though. If you plan to go to college, you'll have plenty more time to have fun and enjoy youth. Im certainly doing so in college now after getting a rhino and looksmaxxing. I just posted a thread about it in the looksmaxxing section if you want to read it.

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
yeah if that's the case you're going to have to wait. save up and try to find a surgeon on the down-low, and plan the surgery for a day you know you'll be able to get it once you're an adult. I wouldn't be worried about missing out though. If you plan to go to college, you'll have plenty more time to have fun and enjoy youth. Im certainly doing so in college now after getting a rhino and looksmaxxing. I just posted a thread about it in the looksmaxxing section if you want to read it.
Thanks. I mean it sucks waking up everyday, looking at yourself in the mirror and knowing that you’re disgusting. Everytime I walk in the street 90% of women look at me with the “don’t rape me pls” look and walk away. The few times women treated me like a normal human being or even complimented me, it made my day. I don’t know if I can withstand 3 more years living like this, especially now that I’ve been blackpilled and know why everyone treats me like this, and knowing that I’ll not be able to gain experience until I’m 18 (I’m a KHHV) and haven’t made any progress whatsoever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, volcelfatcel, chadison and 1 other person
I get it brother. Lookism fucked me up for a while once I learned about it, but I think I've worked through the trauma now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and fvolkek
I get it brother. Lookism fucked me up for a while once I learned about it, but I think I've worked through the trauma now.
Congrats dude. You look much better. Tbh I’ll likely kill myself before I turn 18 so I doubt that would be me lol. Sorry if it sounds like the “depressed” whiny teenager looking for attention, maybe I am that guy but I do actually feel really bad

Last edited:
  • +1
Congrats dude. You look much better. Tbh I’ll likely kill myself before I turn 18 so I doubt that would be me lol. Sorry if it sounds like the “depressed” whiny teenager, maybe I am but I do actually feel this way.
That's the same way I felt around that age. If you're like me (and you probably are, as many higher IQ on the forum are) you'll get through it. But itt'l be a painful next year or two as you transition to the point where your ego dissolves and you find a way to accept who you are. I'm still going through the process now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender, Growth Plate and fvolkek
That's the same way I felt around that age. If you're like me (and you probably are, as many higher IQ on the forum are) you'll get through it. But itt'l be a painful next year or two as you transition to the point where your ego dissolves and you find a way to accept who you are. I'm still going through the process now
I hope so. Do you think psychedelics could help or would do damage in the long run?

• +1
I hope so. Do you think psychedelics could help or would do damage in the long run?
you could experiment microdosing LSD, or phenibut for social anxiety. Would they help? maybe. I would be very careful though (obviously). Phenibut helped me get to a point where I now have no social anxiety even without it. I started higher doses and worked down. LSD might be a more spiritual thing, I haven't done that but I did do shrooms once, and it totally confirmed that reality is kind of a joke, and people take things too seriously (we need to love each other more and not worry about small things). If you're into philosophy, maybe take a look at my signature link. The law of one really helped me cope with the harsh realities of the world

• +1
you could experiment microdosing LSD, or phenibut for social anxiety. Would they help? maybe. I would be very careful though (obviously). Phenibut helped me get to a point where I now have no social anxiety even without it. I started higher doses and worked down. LSD might be a more spiritual thing, I haven't done that but I did do shrooms once, and it totally confirmed that reality is kind of a joke, and people take things too seriously (we need to love each other more and not worry about small things). If you're into philosophy, maybe take a look at my signature link. The law of one really helped me cope with the harsh realities of the world
I hope so. I’m a literal narcissist so ego is a huge thing for me. I’ll read the signature link.

• +1
lie to them, tell them you go in holiday and when you come back you tell them I had surgeries cause I dont like my face, what you are going to do about it? Surgery is already done.

• +1
I’m 15 (almost 16) and I know I have the potential of being decent looking despite being subhuman right now if I get the required surgeries. I actually can afford everything with my own money but my parents won’t let me despite they themselves having had surgeries such as rhino.
I want to get rhino, jaw fillers and under eye fillers. Just that. How can I convince them? They’re overprotective and think I’m exaggerating.
I don’t want to wait till I’m 18, even if I don’t become an hero before that day, I would still miss on my best years of my life.
Lmao your parents are fckin hypocrits

lie to them, tell them you go in holiday and when you come back you tell them I had surgeries cause I dont like my face, what you are going to do about it? Surgery is already done.
I need their authorization

Ur 15 nigga just Mew

• +1
Ur 15 nigga just Mew
I have good/decent forward growth. That’s not my problem. My eye area, midface (nose more specifically) and lower third is my problem.

You’re not going to. I tried to when I was 15 and ugly and they wouldn’t budge. They almost put me in therapy.

I grew into good features fortunately but if I hadn’t I would have gotten surgery once I got my first career job out of college. Focus on school and career and you’ll get money to do surgeries by early 20s. Yes it’s a bit late but it’s better than never.

I convinced them to take me to a surgeon to see what he says.