How can I cope knowing if I ever do ascend I’ll never be a girls ideal man?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
How can I cope knowing if I ever do ascend I’ll never be a girls ideal man?

In the back of her mind she will always be pining for some 6’3 gymmaxxed wide framed white chad with a professional job

I will never get to 6’3 even with LL,

I’ll never have that wide as fuck frame

I’ll never be chad facially or anywhere near it

And I’ll never have a professional job like lawyer doctor

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Thank the good sweet lord at least you're not some 5'2 ridiculously autistic curry

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 19036
Thank the good sweet lord at least you're not some 5'2 ridiculously autistic curry
I’m pretty fucking close

And the avg person in the west is a 5’11 avg face gymmaxxed white guy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 19036 and buckchadley31
whitepill is the only way foreward for those who are truly blackpilied and sub chadlite

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and subhuman to mtn
whitepill is the only way foreward for those who are truly blackpilied and sub chadlite
basically an advanced version of mgtow + "there are other things to life than sex" cope but less bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Wallenberg
Its over @Predeterminism

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel and Pubertymaxxer3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Pubertymaxxer3
white pill is the natural evolution of the blackpill for sub-chadlites (or chadlite+ who are bored of slaying or have never liked it at all, or are just disilusioned with the world and/or dating) who haven't roped or coped/relapsed into being blue or redpilled

• +1
whitepill is the smartest way

Over

• +1
white pill is the natural evolution of the blackpill for sub-chadlites (or chadlite+ who are bored of slaying or have never liked it at all, or are just disilusioned with the world and/or dating) who haven't roped or coped/relapsed into being blue or redpilled
why can’t you just live and be happy?

why everything have to be a “pill”?

• +1
why can’t you just live and be happy?

why everything have to be a “pill”?
just living and being happy is precisely what the whitepill entails.
You not wanting to get autistic about it doesnt change the fact that that behavior is something that is quantifiable and hence, can be given a name. In this case it has been coined "whitepill" by incels/pslers all over the world. Makes perfect sense to me

• +1
that behavior is something that is quantifiable and hence, can be given a name. In this case it has been coined "whitepill" by incels/pslers all over the world. Makes perfect sense to me
it’s over if you are sheep that need to follow an ideology you read on internet

• +1
it’s over if you are sheep that need to follow an ideology you read on internet
over for your iq if you dont understand that people give names to things that are often very common and done by most people/on autopilot but still worth being discussed and analysed. Are you a sheep because you take showers and look people in the eyes when you greet them? That is an ideology too. It also has names, like "grooming", "hygene" and "eye contact" "body language"

• +1
Reactions: Untrinsic and Pubertymaxxer3
over for your iq if you dont understand that people give names to things that are often very common and done by most people/on autopilot but still worth being discussed and analysed. Are you a sheep because you take showers and look people in the eyes when you greet them? That is an ideology too. It also has names, like "grooming", "hygene" and "eye contact" "body language"
obviously very different but you are probably autistic

obviously very different but you are probably autistic
as you said, why do you care if it fits a catogory or not? You should whitepill anyway as it is the best way to move foreward. To put it in words that won't scare you or overwhelm your brain, "just live and be happy"

• +1