how can i cope my gf is becoming a female model?

T

thenext_chad

Iron
im 15yo probably 4-4.5psl (im non looksmaxxed and carried by my eyearea) 6ft my gf is 5psl she is better looking wich created me many prblems however for some reasons she seems attached to me and she loves me having a relationship with a such beautiful girl created me prblms like competing against older man, constant fights and insecurities
how ever she was asked by a photographer to shoot some photos he told her that she is so beautiful and he would be interested if she actually took working in fashion seriously.
i feel so destroyed by this how can i cope?
i might use it as a motivation to looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and BrahminBoss
im 15yo probably 4-4.5psl (im non looksmaxxed and carried by my eyearea) 6ft my gf is 5psl she is better looking wich created me many prblems however for some reasons she seems attached to me and she loves me having a relationship with a such beautiful girl created me prblms like competing against older man, constant fights and insecurities
how ever she was asked by a photographer to shoot some photos he told her that she is so beautiful and he would be interested if she actually took working in fashion seriously.
i feel so destroyed by this how can i cope?
i might use it as a motivation to looksmax
Dont worry about losing her at all if shes attached to you like that she probably finds something unique in you just looksmaxx urself

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Dont worry about losing her at all if shes attached to you like that she probably finds something unique in you just looksmaxx urself
nothing unique about me
i will looksmaxx and hope i reach 5 psl.