How can I cope with 5'8?

D

Deleted member 4106

Kraken
I can't cope knowing that I will have 5'8 for the rest of my life:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LowTierNormie, StephIsCold, Deleted member 7806 and 4 others
tom cruise zack efron danny devito anziz ansari :feelsgood::feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, StephIsCold, Deleted member 11748 and 2 others
become rapper
dont leave house
get ll

I can't cope knowing that I will have 5'8 for the rest of my life:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Pick 2:
  • LL
  • Lifts
  • Fleshlight
  • Self harm
  • Drugs
  • Binge eating disorder
  • Body pillow
  • Crying to mommy
  • Cat
  • Become a NEET

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
Face>height at that point. U are taller than most women, seen too many slayers at 5'8-5'10.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, never_lucky, LowTierNormie and 2 others
Pick 2:
  • LL
  • Lifts
  • Fleshlight
  • Self harm
  • Drugs
  • Binge eating disorder
  • Body pillow
  • Crying to mommy
  • Cat
  • Become a NEET
I'm hungry now, I choose food

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
Face>height at that point. U are taller than most women, seen too many slayers at 5'8-5'10.
I will still be mogged by most men, and a tall, handsome guy mog a short, handsome guy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HighIQcel and volcelfatcel
I will still be mogged by most men, and a tall, handsome guy mog a short, handsome guy
Depending where u live only 15% of us population is 6' above, now only 3% are 6'2. Finding a good face is even rarer at that height because a good face is rare, most slayers will be between 5'8-5'10. Tall man with good face is extremely rare in the West, most women will do with a good face and average height. I have seen short chads change a woman's standard in height jfl.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, LowTierNormie, HighIQcel and 2 others
  • +1
My only way out is to go to girls with 4'11. What the hell do I feel attracted to tall girls, long legs so sexy, even when they are thin

It’s not that bad. Sure, most guys will height moog you, but if your face is good, getting girls is still a breeze. I’m taller than most girls. I’m 5’6” and while getting height mooged sucks. Getting poon is easy. On the other hand, if you’re average to ugly...5’8” will be a challenge.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I have both, but it is useless without height
Wrong height, dick and voice are useless without good face, average height Chad will outslay tall normie and tall subhuman, women will do with a good face, average height and within average standards of dick size not on extreme ends of a spectrum. Orgasms are related more to broad shoulders and face anyways btw, their orgasms are all mental.

• +1
>Lifts
>Posturemax
>Dnt act like a bitch 5'8 is not over
>LL last resort

Else is cope

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, HighIQcel, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Exactly.

Face copers forget that there's still tall people with good faces, so the fact that your face is good doesn't mean jack-shit if you're a manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAnomaly, HighIQcel and Deleted member 4106
Face

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and volcelfatcel
Just become a chad that you forget your height bro

• +1
Exactly.

Face copers forget that there's still tall people with good faces, so the fact that your face is good doesn't mean jack-shit if you're a manlet
Guess we have a tall Chad around each corner then jfl. If a tall Chad was that common he'd lose his aura, there is tall good looking people but that percentage is way lower than average height chads and both are chads so they both slay one just has a wider market.

• +1
5'8 isnt even bad, just wear airforces with lifts and you'll be like 5'10+ no problem. i've seen plenty of top tier slayers at 5'8 and even a few at 5'7. Just make sure to have good posture.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly