How can I cope with a free trial to inceldom

ZeroTwo

ZeroTwo

Iron
I don't fucking know if god hates me or something. I was so FUCKING CLOSE to going from "It's over" to "It began". I worked one year in the gym to lose weight and go from roughly 30% body fat to 15% body fat. Just needed to leanmaxx a bit more, but wasn't necessary since I already had a defined facial structure. I finally started to get female attention a few months ago but because I was and still am AUTISTIC FUCK thinking I still was ugly. I thought the girls who gave me brutal IOIs were just making fun of me for being subhuman. Till one day I started to look at some candids and videos my friends recorded of me and damn I actually felt once in my life that I looked good. After being FAT my whole life and hating my sorry as I started to actually enjoy looking at myself in the mirror more and told myself: Finally "It began for me" just have to become NT and I will finally have some foids in my life. BUT OH BOY NO. GOD decided that I should again become an incel by filling my whole fucking face with ACNE. In 30 days I went from clear skin with like 1 or 2 pimples to the WHOLE FUCKING FACE BEING COVERED WITH ACNE. Now every day I am reminded of my subhuman acne either by friends or family or whoever the fuck used to know me before I got destroyed with this. Went to the dermatologist a few days ago and started treatment. Now it got even more worse than before, which I think it's normal because of purging. The dermatologist said I should see results in a month if not, she said she will prescribe me acne treatment pills or how the fuck they are called. IT'S SO FUCKING BAD THAT I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE MY HOUSE ANYMORE.