How can I cope with no cute brazilian twerking girlfriend?

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken

@SirGey @Deliciadecu @joao are your foids really this hot?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Esteban1997, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
They are common

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Zeta ascended
Brazil is living proof that racemixing is great for looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, chadpreetcel123, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
Bro what if she farted at you

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Stare, OOGABOOGA, CopingCel and 5 others
i will travel to a favela and bring back two of those with me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I was born in the wrong country...

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
those bitches look average here tbh 🧐

Keep in mind they are all short though, so it seems like they are bigger than what they actually are

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Brazil is living proof that racemixing is great for looks.
hispanics are a racemix tho

most dont look good, especially the males

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
hispanics are a racemix tho

most dont look good, especially the males
"The first country to win all four major international pageant titles was Brazil, when it won Miss Earth 2004.[37] Brazil has won two Miss Universe crowns, two Miss Earth crowns, one Miss World crown, and one Miss International crown.[38]"

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Zeta ascended
"The first country to win all four major international pageant titles was Brazil, when it won Miss Earth 2004.[37] Brazil has won two Miss Universe crowns, two Miss Earth crowns, one Miss World crown, and one Miss International crown.[38]"
Reminder:
tdy_news_9a_miss_universe_191210_1920x1080.760;428;7;70;5.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 685, LooksmaxDon1 and 5 others
Kinda funny that Brazil had a telenovela in an Indian setting about India and Indians but with all Brazilian actors and actresses. Was quite popular with women, last I heard:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
over if youre not born in Brazil

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Ethnicope and Zeta ascended
  • So Sad
Reactions: no_hope_left and Ethnicope
Kinda funny that Brazil had a telenovela in an Indian setting about India and Indians but with all Brazilian actors and actresses. Was quite popular with women, last I heard:

all i know about india comes from this soap opera and incel forums jfl, brazil mogs tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and SixFootManlet
ready to unleash

Just jerk off theory.

inb4 her brother and his gang behead yo ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 4563, CopeIsReal and 1 other person
all i know about india comes from this soap opera and incel forums jfl, brazil mogs tbh

I haven't been to Brazil but the few blogs out there from Indian men who did visit say they were confused as a local quite a lot. Even the actors in that telenovela could easily pass for North Indian.

I've also heard that the avg. Brazilian girl isn't exposed to the negative stereotypes of India and Indian men.

@AbandonShip

Even in that video pretty much all the actors look like North Indians.
brazil mogs tbh
dFT9hW0.jpg
xAVWjzt.jpg

BRUTAL homicidal mog tbh ngl

I need to visit Brazil and get me some juicy brasileira boceta tbh

😍 😍 😍

:love::love::love:

:heart::heart::heart:

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 4563
I haven't been to Brazil but the few blogs out there from Indian men who did visit say they were confused as a local quite a lot. Even the actors in that telenovela could easily pass for North Indian.

I've also heard that the avg. Brazilian girl isn't exposed to the negative stereotypes of India and Indian men.

@AbandonShip

dFT9hW0.jpg
xAVWjzt.jpg

😍 😍 😍

Do it bro.
Latinas mog everyone

I want to sleep with these women.
None want me from here so fuck 'em.

Good luck with the stds bros

but fr i had 2 latin girls before they have sex like no one else bro

slavic women are best looking but latin girls are hottest and fuck like crazy, like the bitch was trying to snatch my soul thru my lips while kissing

i want more so i will definitely visit some latin country but afraid of bestgore shit, is it rly like that in general there?

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad

slavic women are best looking but latin girls are hottest and fuck like crazy, like the bitch was trying to snatch my soul thru my lips while kissing

i want more so i will definitely visit some latin country but afraid of bestgore shit, is it rly like that in general there?
Stop with the ropefuel bro

@AbandonShip

dFT9hW0.jpg
xAVWjzt.jpg

😍 😍 😍

well the average brazilian knows India is an overpopulated, dirt country, where people shit on the street and caste system. indian guys message random girls on FB, so they find them creepy and lots curries crying on tiktok have become a meme here for some reason. North indians can slay in brazil tbh. for me i'd rather live in a brazilian favela risking get shot everyday than be a curry ngl ngl tbh, and i'm not even white, it is what it is. everyone is welcome here anyway come get your latina ;)

Last edited:

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: EclipseMain and Zeta ascended
i'd rather live in a brazilian favela risking get shot everyday than be a curry ngl ngl tbh, and i'm not even white, it is what it is.
:feelsrope:

lots curries crying on tiktok have become a meme here for some reason

WHY DO INDIANS HAVE TO BECOME A MEME EVERYWHERE

FUCK THIS RACIST WORLD

caste system

Caste system is good. It keeps people in line.

GTFIH currybois @AbandonShip @chadpreetcel123 @chadpreetinthemaking @Pex1992

well the average brazilian knows India is an overpopulated, dirt country, where people shit on the street and caste system. indian guys message random girls on FB, so they find them creepy and lots curries crying on tiktok have become a meme here for some reason.
You just ruined my dream of acres of Brazilian pussy waiting for me the moment I got off the plane in Sao Paulo. Seriously son, your post was top tier ropefuel.

Fuck, I hope I can find one country where Indian men don't have a negative stereotype before I die.

Hopefully it's Mexico. Mexicanas are even hotter:

• So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad and no_hope_left

That was the best novel in the last 70 years, any BR can confirm.

• +1
Reactions: no_hope_left
Can't be subhuman if you fucked two latinas.
are you from there?

if so where from and is really cartel videos are as shown as they are?

what are chances for me to come as tourist and end up on a video lol

That was the best novel in the last 70 years, any BR can confirm.
You a Brasilian? Is what @no_hope_left saying about perception of curries in BR true?

:feelsrope:

WHY DO INDIANS HAVE TO BECOME A MEME EVERYWHERE

FUCK THIS RACIST WORLD

Caste system is good. It keeps people in line.

GTFIH currybois @AbandonShip @chadpreetcel123 @chadpreetinthemaking @Pex1992

You just ruined my dream of acres of Brazilian pussy waiting for me the moment I got off the plane in Sao Paulo. Seriously son, your post was top tier ropefuel.

Fuck, I hope I can find one country where Indian men don't have a negative stereotype before I die.

Hopefully it's Mexico. Mexicanas are even hotter:

i'm sorry bro, i didnt mean to offend, i thought you were from europe or america, maybe im just a biased incel, youre welcome here ;)

i'm sorry bro, i didnt mean to offend, i thought you were from europe or america, maybe im just a biased incel, youre welcome here ;)
Not offended, son. Just depressed :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: no_hope_left

i dont know from where we got this fame in the internet tbh, no one will
are you from there?

if so where from and is really cartel videos are as shown as they are?

what are chances for me to come as tourist and end up on a video lol

Gore is a meme, just dont rape qnd robe and u will be fine, the max it can happen is u being robbed

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1100, no_hope_left and 1 other person
i dont know from where we got this fame in the internet tbh, no one will

Gore is a meme, just dont rape qnd robe and u will be fine, the max it can happen is u being robbed
perfect

yeah unless you fuck around or go into wrong places why would you get fucked up right?

thought so

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 2933
perfect

yeah unless you fuck around or go into wrong places why would you get fucked up right?

thought so

I feel safer dealing with robbers than with terrorists who will stab u to death for no fucking reason

I feel safer dealing with robbers than with terrorists who will stab u to death for no fucking reason
what places are best to visit in south america though?

mexico(not technically south but still),colombia,argentina,brazil are top dogs i think right?

what places are best to visit in south america though?

mexico(not technically south but still),colombia,argentina,brazil are top dogs i think right?

Sao Paulo

You a Brasilian? Is what @no_hope_left saying about perception of curries in BR true?
@SirGey answer him, what do you think, bro? i tried to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet