How can I cope with the fact that I was never a member of Task Force Black?

Deleted member 13076

Deleted member 13076

Equinox
Task Force Black was a joint American and British unit, of which little is publicly known. It is described as a "hunter-killer team, The Task Force was responsible for over the death of 10,000 Iraqi's Insurgents between 2004-2009, the group suffered zero Casualties despite the fact that most of the fighting was done at a close range in Urban areas. The group is regarded as the greatest War fighting unit of the 21st Century.

The primary role of TF Black was to hunt down senior members of Al-Qaeda operating in Iraq. Including the killing of Al-Zarqawi The 2nd in command from Bin Laden at the time.

The Group consisted of the best Operators from UK/US Tier 1 units, Around half of its operatives came from the SAS, Squadrons from Delta Force, Squadrons from SEAL Team Six, and a platoon strength of Army Rangers.

2d9b5f0276608810c00f881ae2bc60ee.jpg

sasi13.jpg

bk1srajqatvz.jpg

VwdCg0i.jpg

686sx1uqanx41.jpg

uk-special-forces-iraq.jpg

taranis-picture-template-tfb-review-8.jpg

How do you cope

You can cope by traveling the world and having a good time. Or by being a flippant homosexual. Different methods work for different people.

U can't cope, it's impossible, now that u know this fact and how it affects your life choices, your brain is in a state of stress which can only be removed with a bullet.

You can cope by traveling the world and having a good time. Or by being a flippant homosexual. Different methods work for different people.
How was your experiences with homosexuality?