How can I cope with the fact that no matter how much I work out my body will never be as desirable/attractive as some below average girl

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned
Went to reddit to jerk off and saw how these women with objectively ugly bodies (no tits, no ass, narrow hips) are getting thousands of likes and simps. With 0 effort too.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
@Edgar thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
reddit is the heaven of subhuman simps so no worries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, whiteissuperior and Mongrelcel
reddit is the heaven of subhuman simps so no worries
Its the exact same in real life.

To me it seems that the uglier/more average the girl looks, the more attention she actually gets becuase men find them more relatable.
They have no idea how far away their existence actually is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and bernanddrago
true tbh

To me it seems that the uglier/more average the girl looks, the more attention she actually gets becuase men find them more relatable.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
cope women view the male body the same way we view theirs

you are just a lazy and sad kunt

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 10987, tyronelite and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10524
Quality > quantity my friend.

these girls will never get chads. but with a top body and above average face you can get stacies

cope with what:y'all:

• +1
Just save up for your surgeries bro stop overthinking shit. :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Mongrelcel
Stop being a closeted faggot comparing yourself to foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ReignsChad
Just save up for your surgeries bro stop overthinking shit. :chad:
even then I will not be able to compete with a below average foid who has never worked out

• JFL
where did you the idea that I'm not going to go to the gym?

or are you just trolling?
imagine lifting natty as a hapa. Hasnt papa jon taught you anything?

• JFL
even then I will not be able to compete with a below average foid who has never worked out
Dude wtf is this? You are in competition with other men. It is irrelevant how you would compete against foods. That is like saying I shouldn't learn how to swim cuz you will never beat a dolphin. Like no shit nigga :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 10367 and Mongrelcel
Dude wtf is this? You are in competition with other men. It is irrelevant how you would compete against foods. That is like saying I shouldn't learn how to swim cuz you will never beat a dolphin. Like no shit nigga :chad:
No, my logic is that because even a below average foid gets nearly unlimited attention, I will never be able to have any kind of a relationship with her

• +1
Even chad isn’t as attractive as some below average girl. Chad MIGHT match the SMV of a curry land whale. And that’s a big might. Posting this is equivalent to post “how can I cope with being a male”

• +1
Why not inject? Can be a lifesaver for the right men

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Edgar
Nigga I always see you recommend Rttmaxxing. Are you planning to do it yourself? Not trying to be rude, just wanna hear your experience

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mongrelcel and ReignsChad
These comments are so low IQ. @Mongrelcel what does your body look like now ?

Nigga I always see you recommend Rttmaxxing. Are you planning to do it yourself? Not trying to be rude, just wanna hear your experience
You're thinking of someone else. I can't roid because I have horrible skin/scarring genetics

• +1
Men will always want ONS more than women, which will lead them to having a much higher SMV. But you can have a high RMV with a good body and being NT, so that you have options for LTR, which is what most women want anyways.

• +1
Face halo

• +1
Even chad isn’t as attractive as some below average girl. Chad MIGHT match the SMV of a curry land whale. And that’s a big might. Posting this is equivalent to post “how can I cope with being a male”
nearly all my posts are equivalent with “how can I cope with being a male” jfll

I have a predisposition for baldness

These comments are so low IQ. @Mongrelcel what does your body look like now ?
I'm skinny, with some little muscle on. I'm working to heal my shoulder so I can start going to the gym

Men will always want ONS more than women, which will lead them to having a much higher SMV. But you can have a high RMV with a good body and being NT, so that you have options for LTR, which is what most women want anyways.
Im talking about relationships - how can you maintain a relationship when even a below average girl gets nearly infinite attnetion and validation?

Face halo
Face *failo

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10987
You're thinking of someone else. I can't roid because I have horrible skin/scarring genetics
Ah okay. Gl on the skin I am working on my rn

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and ReignsChad

• +1
U cant, now buy the next paradox hoi4 dlc

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Danish_Retard
Quality > quantity my friend.

these girls will never get chads. but with a top body and above average face you can get stacies

cope with what:y'all:
is 5'11 , high tier normie face and good body enough to get stacies?

• +1