How can I cut my tongue tie?

Rt-Rust1

Rt-Rust1

Oh God
Does anybody know how can I do it in a way that it be the safest and symmetric way possible?
Somebody mentioned scissors; I was thinking of a sharp knife

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Does anybody know how can I do it in a way that it be the safest and symmetric way possible?
Somebody mentioned scissors; I was thinking of a sharp knife
dont do it by yourself

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself and Slob
why
I'm not sure a doctor will perform this in my country since I don't think anybody knows what a posterior tongue tie is
and you do nigga? with a lil mirror and pocket knife trying to not die from pain? or you can anesthetize as well?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
dont do it by yourself
and you do nigga? with a lil mirror and pocket knife trying to not die from pain? or you can anesthetize as well?
shut up guys, got to respect our looksmax scientists. we have people on here with self-performed buccal fat removal and gyno surgeries. this is harmless in comparison

• Ugh..
Reactions: nosemaxxing
shut up guys, got to respect our looksmax scientists. we have people on here with self-performed buccal fat removal and gyno surgeries. this is harmless in comparison
i know, but they are stupid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself and Deleted member 7098
you don't just "cut it"

a surgeon releases an amount of it, and often has to avoid important nerve endings

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
there was also the guy that did fucking DIY MSE.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 7098