How can I debloat before school everyday?

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Sphinx
In the summer when I was about to go somewhere I would just sit outside in the sun and maybe run around to sweat off all the bloat and sodium, or workout. But I can’t do that everyday before school, so I want to know how I could debloat myself everyday before school?

Solution
Bewusst
Sunlight works really well. Also increase your potassium intake. If you wear contacts, always remove them before you go to bed or as soon as you get home. Switch to glasses at home. Stay hydrated. Use thiamine HCL and sleep with your head elevated. Do some morning exercise on empty stomach or use a sauna and take a shower right after.
I’ll probably start icing my face everyday before school but that’s temporary cope

• +1
Reactions: KermitFace
stop being a fatass and use furosemide

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
stop being a fatass and use furosemide
I’m not fat, I don’t have furosemide and I can’t just get it that easily, plus having to pee every second while commuting and being in school is not ideal at all.

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
I’m not fat, I don’t have furosemide and I can’t just get it that easily, plus having to pee every second while commuting and being in school is not ideal at all.
then stay bloated

In the summer when I was about to go somewhere I would just sit outside in the sun and maybe run around to sweat off all the bloat and sodium, or workout. But I can’t do that everyday before school, so I want to know how I could debloat myself everyday before school?
Don’t eat anything, just drink coffee.

• +1
Reactions: pandac
That’s why your boyfriend got sent to the shadow realm fuck nigga
"save this for your unban request" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: me waiting for my ban

+ it's a temp ban who cares

Don't eat heavy the night before, do light cardio in the morning like skipping rope

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax
low carbs low sugar sauna lots of water

obv cardio if u have time but the ones on top if u dont

• +1
Sunlight works really well. Also increase your potassium intake. If you wear contacts, always remove them before you go to bed or as soon as you get home. Switch to glasses at home. Stay hydrated. Use thiamine HCL and sleep with your head elevated. Do some morning exercise on empty stomach or use a sauna and take a shower right after.

Last edited:
  • +1
Solution
cope methods that last 30 minutes/placebo = icing, gua sha, cold shower
real method that lasts a bit longer and worked for me = 15 minute hiit workout (can link you one i use)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Iblameelijah
ice your face and gua sha before school everyday. i did it every single day last school year :lul: and it works pretty well if you don’t eat much at school. eat shit pottasium based and you’ll be good. also don’t don’t eat shit late on school nights you’ll obviously wake up bloated

Dont eat salt or oils just boiled meats with rice more meat than rice