How can i debloat for tomorrow

D

Deleted member 66574

MOGGER OF BALKAN
I need to take a video with a girl tomorrow but i gotta debloat hard i just eaten a piza and drink coke.
Help

Drink a lot of water to flush the sodium out

• +1
Reactions: killuarush, Autismcel, Deleted member 66574 and 1 other person
Drink a lot of water to flush the sodium out
Dude youd have to drink a comical amount to make a visual difference
Its over bro honestly if you werent 10-12 bf% already just cope knowing you probably look the same after that binge

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
Dude youd have to drink a comical amount to make a visual difference
Its over bro honestly if you werent 10-12 bf% already just cope knowing you probably look the same after that binge
1 meal of pizza isn’t suddenly going to make your face look obese. If he drinks water and fasts/eats sparingly In the next day he’ll be fine. The amount of bloating will probably be imperceptible to other people.

• Hmm...
Reactions: horsefacin
1 meal of pizza isn’t suddenly going to make your face look obese. If he drinks water and fasts/eats sparingly In the next day he’ll be fine. The amount of bloating will probably be imperceptible to other people.
youre probably right tbh. i have really bad bdd so depending on the day of the week ill find myself on either side of the coin

Nigga do you live in the slums of chicago

Go to your nearest pharmacy
How much that cost my budget is 2€ my grandpa gave me

Just dont eat today, thats what i do when i have a date, i just dont eat and it makes my hollow cheeks come through. Added bonus is that it makes the cum taste good(for her)

• JFL
Reactions: Random_maxxer
I need to take a video with a girl tomorrow but i gotta debloat hard i just eaten a piza and drink coke.
Help
Caffiene + banana + HIIT training+ gua sha+ diuretics if u want

• +1
Reactions: cavy
Even tough it’s too late, for the next time you just have to fast, only a little bit cold water, no food and if you need to eat, then only low calories and no salt, no carbohydrates. Salt bloats the face

• +1
Reactions: halloweed