how can i debloat

selfhating ethnic

selfhating ethnic

Cant stop coping
I barely eat now because I am starving myself, so would I need to take potassium pills when I barely eat, and I got the pills forms so if I do need to take them how much mgs should I take daily?

That’s rather retarded just get the powder it’s a lot easier and a way higher dosage
I want to man but I don't have the money to buy anything right now, so I am just working on what I have.
How much mgs should I take tho

I want to man but I don't have the money to buy anything right now, so I am just working on what I have.
How much mgs should I take tho
4:1 ratio with that and sodium. Powder only costs like $20 maybe less if you can’t do that then just spam bananas and have a few pills a day until you run out then buy powder after

4:1 ratio with that and sodium. Powder only costs like $20 maybe less if you can’t do that then just spam bananas and have a few pills a day until you run out then buy powder after
idk my sodium intake but I barely eat anyways won't need to take a lot of potassium when I barely eat foods with salt and any other shit
I will probably take around 1000 mg of it tho just to be safe.

idk my sodium intake but I barely eat anyways won't need to take a lot of potassium when I barely eat foods with salt and any other shit
I will probably take around 1000 mg of it tho just to be safe.
Can get that in a few bananas + pills

• +1
Reactions: selfhating ethnic