HOW CAN I DEBLOAT

mickdamon437

mickdamon437

Iron
So guys, I have always had this problem, everytime I wake up no matter how many hours of sleep I have my face get extremely bloated and I don't know what to do because I get my appeal destroyed, I can easily pass from a low htn to a mid ltn. This only happens in the morning, then in the afternoon I get normal.
Any tips please guys????
I already tried whashing my face with cold water and sleeping up facing, does this have to do with my diet??
HELP

DNR THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS LOOSE WEIGHT RETARDDDDDDDD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Atilapilled, finn899 and dark.max
fucking idiot my body fat is low asf I am a cyclist
NIGGER I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I DONT CARE ENOUGH TO KNOW IF YOURE THIN OR FAT LOOSE SOME GOD DAMN WEIGHT IF YOURE BLOATED IM STILL NOT READING THIS RETARDED POST

• JFL
Reactions: iblamemyheight
So guys, I have always had this problem, everytime I wake up no matter how many hours of sleep I have my face get extremely bloated and I don't know what to do because I get my appeal destroyed, I can easily pass from a low htn to a mid ltn. This only happens in the morning, then in the afternoon I get normal.
Any tips please guys????
I already tried whashing my face with cold water and sleeping up facing, does this have to do with my diet??
HELP
Whats ur weight and height

Sleeping with your head elevated, icing your face and not eating too much salt the day before tend to work for me. Also drinking a lot of water when u wake up

• +1
Reactions: stalkuh
Sleeping with your head elevated, icing your face and not eating too much salt the day before tend to work for me. Also drinking a lot of water when u wake up
okay, thanks dude
I read it is also recommended to eat potassium, does it work??

okay, thanks dude
I read it is also recommended to eat potassium, does it work??
Yes. Consuming more potassium helps your body not hold onto as much water. That's why you wanna have a good potassium to sodium ratio

IMG 1026

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and imthesupremecel
Weight is consisted of water, bone, fat, and muscle. The goal is to lose fat, not total weight.

Carnivore diet will lose you fat and gain muscle.

no, I have friends who are thiner than me, I'm quite average complexion-wise except for my height
bro I'm like 193-194cm with weight 90KG... it is very difficult for me to imagine a person of similar height with your weight

Any tips please guys????
HELP
Potasium chloride