How can i decrease my gh levels for just 1 day?

kambally

kambally

Silver
they are gonna check my gh levels there is a chance that i have gh defiecency(%20 i think???) but i want to lower my gh levels for just one day to get cheap gh from doctor

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and Snowskinned
Don't sleep, eat carbs all day, don't train, eat often, don't eat protein, stress(idk, drink cofee)

• +1
Reactions: sb23
they are gonna check my gh levels there is a chance that i have gh defiecency(%20 i think???) but i want to lower my gh levels for just one day to get cheap gh from doctor
lmao kind of an interesting idea tbh, just try not sleep for as long ass possible, gh is released while asleep so if you don't sleep for a long period of time the gh in your blood will dissipate

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and Snowskinned
lmao kind of an interesting idea tbh, just try not sleep for as long ass possible, gh is released while asleep so if you don't sleep for a long period of time the gh in your blood will dissipate
i have adhd so when i get concerta i cant sleep 2 days enough to lower my gh levels???

• +1
Reactions: sb23
i have adhd so when i get concerta i cant sleep 2 days enough to lower my gh levels???
i also have adhd dont take concerta or adderal because since you're staying awake for so long it will put you to sleep if you crash off of it.

go for 3 days and for the third day use concerta because it stops gh and test production

i also have adhd dont take concerta or adderal because since you're staying awake for so long it will put you to sleep if you crash off of it.

go for 3 days and for the third day use concerta because it stops gh and test production
Nga i used that pill for a year did it stopped my fucking growthh?? Anyways i turned 15 like 1 month ago i will get dht ,test enthante and gh i hope i can get the growth that i lost

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt