How can I develop stronger bones (NATURALLY)

jrsluca

jrsluca

Iron
I’m trying to find out how can I develop stronger bones on my face to make it more prominent, I am 15 years old turning 16 in a month, any suggestions?

I started taking 500mcg vitamin k2 mk4 two months ago

IMG 6199

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
you can't
don't listen to other people saying you can n shi, trust me, it's all cope, save money up and hardmax at 18
otherwise get on roids/hgh

• +1
Reactions: darktriadcel, nofap, truthhurts and 1 other person
hgh/roiding
or hardmaxxing if u get enough money tbh

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
you dont need stronger bones. your harmony fits into the prettyboy archetype and therefore u wanna be a bit "boneless".

• +1
Reactions: Malikhi and jrsluca
Dumb ass nigger
Blast masteron now fuck your natty nonsense

you dont need stronger bones. your harmony fits into the prettyboy archetype and therefore u wanna be a bit "boneless".
Nah dont lie to him he ugly asf

• WTF
Reactions: swagstar
I’m trying to find out how can I develop stronger bones on my face to make it more prominent, I am 15 years old turning 16 in a month, any suggestions?

View attachment 3108282
also please get off this forum. ur genuinely a htn

you can't
don't listen to other people saying you can n shi, trust me, it's all cope, save money up and hardmax at 18
otherwise get on roids/hgh
and what would some hard max’s be out of curiousity

K2 and other vitamines are bullshit, save tour money

Nothing will make you grow bones and get you to have ideal bone structure

I find I can get my zygos better tho, should I not zygo pull now while my
Bones are still developing
zhno pull (aka widening your upper maxilla) will also widen youre nose and if you do it too much you can get a moon-like face

I find I can get my zygos better tho, should I not zygo pull now while my
Bones are still developing
if you think you have a narrow palate, go to a orthodontist and ask them

prettyboy archetype has no longevity, he needs bones if he wants to be sexy at 40

• +1
Reactions: jrsluca
prettyboy archetype has no longevity, he needs bones if he wants to be sexy at 40
who wants to be sexy at 40 LOL

do not take anything it will destroy ur homeostaasis

• +1
Reactions: jrsluca
who wants to be sexy at 40 LOL

do not take anything it will destroy ur homeostaasis
i would, obviously wouldnt be one of my top priorities and im not saying he should do anything, all i stated was that the prettyboy archetype doesnt have much longevity sadly

i would, obviously wouldnt be one of my top priorities and im not saying he should do anything, all i stated was that the prettyboy archetype doesnt have much longevity sadly
life ends at 35

• +1
Reactions: karF
if you think you have a narrow palate, go to a orthodontist and ask them
thing is I already spent 10k on invisalign cause I had fucked teeth and overbite, I should’ve got traditional braces that would’ve involved palate expanders. My mistake on that

thing is I already spent 10k on invisalign cause I had fucked teeth and overbite, I should’ve got traditional braces that would’ve involved palate expanders. My mistake on that
no not really. if you got invisalign, you already had a palate expander

no not really. if you got invisalign, you already had a palate expander
no no I didn’t it was only for my teeth, I do find my palette is still narrow as it can’t rlly fit my tongue good

View attachment 3108282
become a milk drinking chad

You're not going to grow strong bones with 500mcg of mk4.

My advice on natural change is going to be chewing gum every day for at least a few hours, or while in school if you go, trust me you're going to get insane gonions and masseters after 6 months it's going to be very noticeable, but it might cause some downward growth if you're willing to give that away.

Mega dosing on mk4 might actually improve growth velocity and help.

Bro your kid your still growing I'm 22 with decent bones still within prettyboy range(so you'll def have good bones by my age.)and when I was your age 15 like in 2018. I had less bones. You're in the heart of your puberty. Like Nature take its course. Chew hard foods like nuts, meats, gum typical shit. Mew. Don't take hgh or roids, unless you wanna end up like James sapphire. THESE GUYS TELLING YOU TO DO UNNATURAL THINGS MOST LIKE ARE SUB 5 GUYS TRYNA BRING GL DOWN. YOU GOTTA HAVE DISCERNMENT. TO KNOW WHO'S GIVING GOOD ADVICE OR NOT. AND ALWAYS DO RESEARCH.