How can I Dickmaxx at puberty?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
I was thinking of using DHT or some magnesium gel to apply directly to the penis after doing the angion method + pelvic floor relaxation and correcting APT.

What else do I need to do or what is cope here? I need length and thickness.

creatine and mk677

• Hmm...
Reactions: ascension!
check your igf 1 levels and try to get them to upper limit if they aren't high

• +1
If your buying hgh online make sure you research the correct strain, tony huge has good video on this.
There is also evidence to show mk 677 can provide the equivalent to hgh injections

• +1
I just jerked off like everyday and it grew through puberty from 14 to 18 cm, not sure if there is any correlation though.

• +1
You don't need to dickmax bro you are giga manlet 5'5 no bitch will ride your cock so stop dickmaxxing

You don't need to dickmax bro you are giga manlet 5'5 no bitch will ride your cock so stop dickmaxxing
No dick/height for your 3 PSL face boyo, over for you. I'm not even worried about my height tbh, I know I'm going to grow to 6ft by the end of puberty. Remind me in 2 years, please.

No dick/height for your 3 PSL face boyo, over for you. I'm not even worried about my height tbh, I know I'm going to grow to 6ft by the end of puberty. Remind me in 2 years, please.
Sure