How can i do fucking wagecel when i have nothing enjoyable in life

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Raloxifenecel
How i am supposed to work 9 to 5 knowing im 20 year old balding short khhv and earn money, i mean i dont have any motivation to do that shit, how can i not be depressed when i look ugly, like it dont make any sense im dead inside, i dont understand why people expect such a person to be happy when i have no social worth on top of it mofo job and gymcel cause im.short and weak and work like slave to realize im still weaker than most people who never went to the gym fuck genetics are brutal, its like even if u work hard with bad genetics it will only give so less in return

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Focus your efforts on trophy hunting 24/7

• So Sad
Reactions: Willmogulater
Get high paying job, invest and retire early.

I dont want trophy for best tech i want pussay :hnghn:
Pretty much every guy at my work has a gf, even the LTNs. Yeah the girls might not be hot but they have something.

You must be insanely high inhb or have 0 status to not be able to get a gf

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
High paying job and live for yourself but honestly, not really doable even then. I've been in the same shoes.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Willmogulater
Get high paying job, invest and retire early.
the concept of wagecel is to make a person bound to wagecel only once i leave it im broke or i can keep on continuing and yea i would be rich but now im 50 yo

Pretty much every guy at my work has a gf, even the LTNs. Yeah the girls might not be hot but they have something.

You must be insanely high inhb or have 0 status to not be able to get a gf
Im short and ltn im invisible and no one wants to talk to me