How can I earn 1000 euros/month online?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Fuck broskis, I started uni and I really have no time to get a real job.

This leaves online jobs only.

Is there any realistic way to do this?

I thought about creating an onlyfans using an AI blonde woman and then targeting people from third world countries but idk if it would work

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Rhinoplastyordie, hopecel and 1 other person
Low iq kys

IMG 2950

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and uksucks
Fuck broskis, I started uni and I really have no time to get a real job.

This leaves online jobs only.

Is there any realistic way to do this?

I thought about creating an onlyfans using an AI blonde woman and then targeting people from third world countries but idk if it would work
Fraud bro trust its so easy. U can make 1-30k+ a months, depending on what u do. Even with e whoring u can make up to 3k a month.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Elevate Mind, hopecel and Lonenely sigma
Make some shit like gorilla
Method then sell it to kids on tiktok

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Fraud bro trust its so easy. U can make 1-30k+ a months, depending on what u do. Even with e whoring u can make up to 3k a month.
Are you making any money online?

1000 in balkans is top 5% salary and you want it from an "online" project. Not happening, lil bro.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, hopecel and Lonenely sigma
1000 in balkans is top 5% salary and you want it from an "online" project. Not happening, lil bro.
Only a 1000 wtf u guys are truly fucking poor. I earned 1000 each 2 weeks with a MINIMUM WAGE JOB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, hopecel and Lonenely sigma
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel
cope nigger gamble shitcoins unironically

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Only a 1000 wtf u guys are truly fucking poor. I earned 1000 each 2 weeks with a MINIMUM WAGE JOB

Average monthly salary here is 650/month.

Fuck bro if push came to a shove I'd make an onlyfans of myself for some freaky weirdos. I just have to get that trimax and inframalar implants

• JFL
Reactions: Alucard69, ElTruecel, hopecel and 1 other person
And this is why location matters.

A minimum wage in the states is like 2.5k dollars. A guy living with his parents could save for surgeries in a year and a half. Meanwhile I won't have them for good 10 years at least

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, hopecel and Lonenely sigma
average balkancel earns that money in 2 months of wageslaving
2017, outdated
Average monthly salary here is 650/month.

Fuck bro if push came to a shove I'd make an onlyfans of myself for some freaky weirdos. I just have to get that trimax and inframalar implants
ne, samo treba da injektiras estrogen kao @IAMNOTANINCEL :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: just become sLOVEnian bro

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, St.TikTokcel and Lonenely sigma
And this is why location matters.

A minimum wage in the states is like 2.5k dollars. A guy living with his parents could save for surgeries in a year and a half. Meanwhile I won't have them for good 10 years at least
Just migrate to Germany bro you will find so many rapefugees here join them + earn good money too

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Lonenely sigma
ne, samo treba da injektiras estrogen kao @IAMNOTANINCEL :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: just become sLOVEnian bro
I don't associate with that weird language broo. I don't even know what any of that means.

Anyway yeah I wish to also do a korean v-line after everything. I wish I was a feminine prettyboy for my mommy gf

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Just migrate to Germany bro , you will find so many rapefugees here too join them + earn good money too
By the time I move there it would be too late. I wanted surgeries before my 30s

I don't associate with that weird language broo. I don't even know what any of that means.

Anyway yeah I wish to also do a korean v-line after everything. I wish I was a feminine prettyboy for my mommy gf
pokondirena-tikva-maxxing @The Dark Phoenix

• JFL
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix and Lonenely sigma
  • JFL
pokondirena-tikva-maxxing @The Dark Phoenix
Dobro delo necu da lazem, citali smo ga u srednjoj ili osnovnoj nz igrao sam clash royale na casovima

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Applies to eastoids only though west is following the same path.
Weren't you saying you will move to the states as well? What happened with that?

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and Lonenely sigma
Already filled out my application for the diversity visa
Thats great to hear, although their economy is getting rough these days.

Anyway, if you by chance happen to have 350 dollars laying around at the end of each month, you could push me to 1k overall. I wouldn't mind

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Not neurotypical enough to know even the rules of soccer and basketball.

Literally EVERY GUY my age is doing sports betting. I never did bc I literally know 0 stuff about clubs and shit
I dont do sports betting bruh. I told u do fraud

I dont do sports betting bruh. I told u do fraud
What does fraud even mean lol. Fraud what? You selling scam courses or what?

What does fraud even mean lol. Fraud what? You selling scam courses or what?
Fraud means fraud. Blank cards, calling, cashing, logs, e whoring, ripping. There many methods

• +1
Fraud means fraud. Blank cards, calling, cashing, logs, e whoring, ripping. There many methods
Aren't you scared of getting arrested?

• +1
buy stuff from online auctions and sell it on ebay

Ask random people in youtube comments for money idk

• JFL
This is the solution and answer to the question, YOU CAN'T

• So Sad
Ano phone, esim, mullvad vpn, killswitch. Change phone after a month.
How much are you making a month? Or is this just a wet dream?

How much are you making a month? Or is this just a wet dream?
Depends if im lazy or not. March-june i made monthly like 5-6k. The last few months i made nothing cause i was lazy asf

• Woah
Depends if im lazy or not. March-june i made monthly like 5-6k. The last few months i made nothing cause i was lazy asf
Jesus christ thats some crazy cash. I still doubt I can make that much living in EE, despite it being online. There are probably some obstacles that my shithole presents even online