• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, coisbhai, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, 97baHater, <6PSLcel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Dawg, your not waren buffet 😂
Op just dont listen to retards on stock market community, follow algos and understand supply and demand

• Hmm...
Reactions: smoth
Op just dont listen to retards on stock market community, follow algos and understand supply and demand
i dont know where to start and in fact k don't know anything about stock market

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
i dont know where to start and in fact k don't know anything about stock market
Look into options, if you have any questions feel free to ask me

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Clinical trials

• Hmm...
Nvm ur not 18

• So Sad
im 16 currently, i have 2 years
wageslave + put all your savings into the S&P500 to beat national interest rate returns by like 8%

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz and smoth
wageslave + put all your savings into the S&P500 to beat national interest rate returns by like 8%
so easy to get a job thats like 80k+ a yr and niggas here say stocks :feelswhy: this forumbrah

so easy to get a job thats like 80k+ a yr and niggas here say stocks :feelswhy: this forumbrah
that's literally what I'm saying?? you'd ideally get a good job and just save like a jew through ETF stocks to maximise returns - if you're serious about getting surgeries as young as possible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: changemywayz and <6PSLcel
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: smoth and <6PSLcel
Flucamp, parexel, London trials, trials4u, we need you, labcorp/fortrea, MAC
People are too scared to pump a bit of test to feel and look better yet they’ll become a lab rat for big pharma. Jfl

• Love it
Reactions: changemywayz
People are too scared to pump a bit of test to feel and look better yet they’ll become a lab rat for big pharma. Jfl
I did flucamp and got given flu for 2.7k
Was ill for maybe 3 days and quarantined for 10

And with drug trials, every drug on the market has gone through trials, and the trials gone wrong people talk about were in 2006 and 2016

Also, with most drug trials, people have already had the drug in earlier phases, you just have a higher dose

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Buy stuff from online auctions and sell it on ebay/mercari/facebook.

I do this for a living:

Screenshot 2024 06 10 163542

And this is the slow season.

What type of products do you resell
Antiques and shit. I'm not going to tell you specifically because then you'd be cutting into my profits. It would take you a long time to build up to where I'm at, but I think $10-20k per year is doable as a beginner doing it as a side thing.

You should start by going to estate sales and second hand stores just looking at anything that catches your eye, just to get some experience. But I think buying from online auctions is ultimately the way to go. You just have to make sure you're taking all costs into account (fees, taxes, shipping, etc.)

Here are some auction sites:

proxibid, hibid, liveauctioneers, invaluable, ebth, ctbids, maxsold, shopgoodwill, drouot, the-saleroom, interenches, barnebys, estatesales.net

I'm actually about to go to the library to do some research, and Sunday I leave for Amsterdam to pick some stuff up that I purchased there. Best job ever. I work like an hour a day, not that it ever feels like work.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: smallman
H
Antiques and shit. I'm not going to tell you specifically because then you'd be cutting into my profits. It would take you a long time to build up to where I'm at, but I think $10-20k per year is doable as a beginner doing it as a side thing.

You should start by going to estate sales and second hand stores just looking at anything that catches your eye, just to get some experience. But I think buying from online auctions is ultimately the way to go. You just have to make sure you're taking all costs into account (fees, taxes, shipping, etc.)

proxibid, hibid, liveauctioneers, invaluable, ebth, ctbids, maxsold, shopgoodwill, drouot, the-saleroom, interenches, barnebys, estatesales.net

I'm actually about to go to the library to do some research, and Sunday I leave for Amsterdam to pick some stuff up that I purchased there. Best job ever. I work like an hour a day, not that it ever feels like work.
How much initial capital is needed to do something like this ?

H

How much initial capital is needed to do something like this ?
Just enough to make your first purchase. You could build up from practically nothing as long as it's just a side thing and you're not relying on your profits to support yourself. Ideally, you'd start with like $5k-10k, but again, you can just build up to that.

I remember my friend telling me to buy 1 bitcoin at the time that it was $700, which was 2016, so 8 years ago, and me not having enough spare cash to buy one. So, yeah, I basically started with nothing.

• +1
Reactions: smallman

ehh idk seems abit vague, how do you know what will gain you profit in that market? I plan on doing the same but with electronics since it is easier to predict how much you could get out of it and easier to sell products in demand because it easier to know whats selling when it comes to those type of things (computers, phones etc) but I like your setup and obviously, you're doing something right

ehh idk seems abit vague, how do you know what will gain you profit in that market?
Because I know what I'm doing. And that's actually an advantage. It lowers competition. Anyway, I'm not necessarily recommended selling antiques, just saying that that's what I do, since I was asked. You can sell anything.

Like, I bought this one thing from and auction then sold it at an another auction. And the dude who ran the other auction was like "I actually bid on this, and would have bid more, but I wasn't sure how the online bidding worked" because he's old. He also called me one time like "did you buy such and such because I know you buy from online auctions" like I'm the only dude he knows who buys shit online. Just buy shit that old people are into since they can't figure out how to bid against you.

I plan on doing the same but with electronics since it is easier to predict how much you could get out of it and easier to sell products in demand because it easier to know whats selling when it comes to those type of things (computers, phones etc) but I like your setup and obviously, you're doing something right
There's probably an inverse relationship between how easy it is to predict how much you can get and how many opportunities there are to find stuff where you can make a large profit. Of course, there's also more electronics out there. I used to sell guitars and guitar equipment. That was okay.

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz
Because I know what I'm doing. And that's actually an advantage. It lowers competition. Anyway, I'm not necessarily recommended selling antiques, just saying that that's what I do, since I was asked. You can sell anything.

Like, I bought this one thing from and auction then sold it at an another auction. And the dude who ran the other auction was like "I actually bid on this, and would have bid more, but I wasn't sure how the online bidding worked" because he's old. He also called me one time like "did you buy such and such because I know you buy from online auctions" like I'm the only dude he knows who buys shit online. Just buy shit that old people are into since they can't figure out how to bid against you.

There's probably an inverse relationship between how easy it is to predict how much you can get and how many opportunities there are to find stuff where you can make a large profit. Of course, there's also more electronics out there. I used to sell guitars and guitar equipment. That was okay.
yeah but the thing is I can the products for either dirt cheap (compared to there original cost) or free so because of that I could sell them for less which will bring more attention in a vast amount of competition-type markets like ebay so it actually works in my benefit and can always can make profit. But I guess one thing that we can take from both of our experiences is if you know/find you're target audience you'll make easy profit like me for example I'm only 17 so idk shit about what old ppl like but ik how to get my hands on dirt cheap products (or fakes for fb ;)) and I know what the market of people my age like and look for so its no problem but for someone else it might different so it just comes down to just knowing or research

Work a job and do a service in the summer(window cleaning, lawnmowing)

negros pls donate me those money