How can i escape chronic loneliness?

deadlierblock18

deadlierblock18

Iron
I have no one and nothing to live for. i have absolutely no one to talk to about anything and its been going on for years. I'm 18 and have wasted my entire teenage years and i can't ever change it, All those fun parties, friends, activities, nights out, hookups, i had none of it, Instead i was in my room finding anything to cope with. I've been so alone for so long that I practically have zero social skills. What is wrong with me? why am i like this? what did i do to deserve this?
I hate myself. I wish I don’t wake up.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, T50 Demon, Aero and 5 others
whats your height and psl?
true loneliness is truly the worst state a human being can be in and the worst suffering one can go through, it invalidates every positive thing you can have in life
nigs starving in africa are happier than so called privileged incels in 1st world countries because they arent alone
plus, a lifestyle like that is often very thrilling compared to boring monotone incel life

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Aero, Mewton and 2 others
just go bench 405 or something

• JFL
Reactions: silencio, 2ndChico and blknswag
I'm in the same situation, I have nothing and no one. I wasted my entire adolescence, now I'm 17, with no social skills and no one. I didn't finish school and I don't know how I'm going to get a job, maybe I'll kill myself as a last resort

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Aero, LegitUser and 1 other person
true loneliness is truly the worst state a human being can be in and the worst suffering one can go through, it invalidates every positive thing you can have in life
nigs starving in africa are happier than so called privileged incels in 1st world countries because they arent alone
plus, a lifestyle like that is often very thrilling compared to boring monotone incel life
I'm 6'5 and not necessarily ugly, I've had girls hit on me a couple of times, even had a chick flash her panties at me at a bus on time. For the past year, I've been struggling with chronic DPDR and HPPD, which was drug induced and its been devastating. I dissociate really hard whenever i go out in pubic so i rarely leave my house expect for going to the gym

• WTF
Reactions: boss8055 and LegitUser
chill out guys

having lot of friends and going to parties doesnt mean you are some kind of popular guy or smth

half of those people or more are there just for "being" there and not actually enjoying.

you should not have alot of friends, you should strive for start max 2-3 people that you can fully trust and like always have them in case idk you wanna go out like now in 10 mins you type to him and he will respond.

Its better to have 2 positive than 10 like bad people close to you

you are feeling lonely because you dont have purpose.

find God (Jesus), go to gym, softmax, and just improve for future.

go out, go to a club/bar and just approach someone you seem like you like, be positive smile

dont fu*** diagnose yourself with some chronic bullshit

and dont give up wtf why you want to not wake up tf

strive for being better everyday.

• +1
Reactions: 2ndChico
Having a lot of friends is cope. Save money, get surgeries, posthardmaxxing just slay staceys. That’s it, happy ending guaranteed.

What's the solution I've been rotting in my room the past 2 - 3 years with maybe 3 to 4 human interactions am now 19 how over is it?

I'm 6'5 and not necessarily ugly, I've had girls hit on me a couple of times, even had a chick flash her panties at me at a bus on time. For the past year, I've been struggling with chronic DPDR and HPPD, which was drug induced and its been devastating. I dissociate really hard whenever i go out in pubic so i rarely leave my house expect for going to the gym
:pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: Van
If you are actually softmaxxed and NT then you need to play the numbers game is your only hope

If you're softmaxxed and too non NT then try online spaces like Instagram with picture frauding

Try everything. Start somewhere. You got nothing to lose at this point

Last edited:
I have no one and nothing to live for. i have absolutely no one to talk to about anything and its been going on for years. I'm 18 and have wasted my entire teenage years and i can't ever change it, All those fun parties, friends, activities, nights out, hookups, i had none of it, Instead i was in my room finding anything to cope with. I've been so alone for so long that I practically have zero social skills. What is wrong with me? why am i like this? what did i do to deserve this?
I hate myself. I wish I don’t wake up.
This used to be me. And to an extent it still is. But it’s improved for me quite a bit. First of all I fell in love with my oneitis who rejected me leading to me being blackpilled and getting into looksmaxing. Through my obsession with looksmaxing I found community of people with similar problems and goals. Thus making friends, having people to talk to etc.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton