How can I even my eyelids out?

m0glit3

m0glit3

Iron
The eye I have circled is my non dominant eye and I would like to even it out to look like my dominant eye. The corner i have circled is what I want to fix bc it has more of a hooded fixture compared to my other eye. I have asked people if when they look at me if my eyes seem to look uneven from this little fault and they always say no but I can notice it in back camera photos and other things as such.

Attachments

• IMG_9136.jpeg
    IMG_9136.jpeg
    483.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9091.jpeg
    IMG_9091.jpeg
    483.5 KB · Views: 0
The eye I have circled is my non dominant eye and I would like to even it out to look like my dominant eye. The corner i have circled is what I want to fix bc it has more of a hooded fixture compared to my other eye. I have asked people if when they look at me if my eyes seem to look uneven from this little fault and they always say no but I can notice it in back camera photos and other things as such.
Surgery, this isn’t an eyelid problem I don’t think

One eye is positively tilted, another is neutral . I have the same problem but it’s not as bad

Bro they are right. Normal people won't notice it. You notice it due to looksmaxxing. After looksmaxxing I now always notice the flaws in people's faces which I had never noticed before I got into this. So you're just overthinking. Normal people look at your face as a whole, not on specific details.

• +1
Reactions: m0glit3
Bro they are right. Normal people won't notice it. You notice it due to looksmaxxing. After looksmaxxing I now always notice the flaws in people's faces which I had never noticed before I got into this. So you're just overthinking. Normal people look at your face as a whole, not on specific details.
yea i get that but i’ve noticed this detail about my face for like 3 years now before I even knew what looksmaxxing was

Surgery, this isn’t an eyelid problem I don’t think
i don’t think surgery would be the go to for this little failo, but I do see what you are talking about with my eyes and there has to be some other way to be able to improve this failo before thinking about surgery

yea i get that but i’ve noticed this detail about my face for like 3 years now before I even knew what looksmaxxing was
Yeah that also is due to the fact that we are harsher on our own looks than other people. We look at our face every day so we are more likely to notice things. Other people don't see our face as much as we see it so it's easier for us to notice things. All people have asymmetry but only we notice it on our own faces because we look at specific details whereas others look at the face as a whole.

• +1
ptosis, you can get ptosis surgery or just cope it isn't that noticeable

• +1