Reactions: Deleted member 685
Pretty good accent ngl.
Also Cope<Rope

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
I have no idea tbh... I'm just so attracted to them

i was stormfrontcel a couple of years ago. But then reality hit strong and i expanded my despair to latinas as well. Its over

i was stormfrontcel a couple of years ago. But then reality hit strong and i expanded my despair to latinas as well. Its over
Exactly me. Damn relatable
@rockndogs you can definetly get latinas with your looks bro, your phenotype looks very good. Although I always thought ethnic girls are more into blonde, blue eyed tall boys. But still I think you can get tons with your phenotype. I'm dying my eyebrows darker, my hair brown and eyelashes dark too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs
My highschool gf was half Jap half latina I'm here to help

What did she look like? Pics?
I'm not sending pics of others on here. Long story short I felt I mogged hard and broke up with her. She was like a 6 on a good day but she was the nicest and most caring person I know. Still not sure if I regret almost a year later.

• +1
I'm not sending pics of others on here. Long story short I felt I mogged hard and broke up with her. She was like a 6 on a good day but she was the nicest and most caring person I know. Still not sure if I regret almost a year later.
Bro... How can you ever leave a latina like that I am disappointed... Half Japanese half Mexican?! That's the most unique thing there is. Take her back man... She was latina you have to take her back she loved you show her your love and affection
Btw what do you look like? Let me guess, blonde and blue eyed? I know it

Bro... How can you ever leave a latina like that I am disappointed... Half Japanese half Mexican?! That's the most unique thing there is. Take her back man... She was latina you have to take her back she loved you show her your love and affection
She did love me but I can be a slayer and do better once I figure out how to cure my anxiety

Nice.

• +1
She did love me but I can be a slayer and do better once I figure out how to cure my anxiety
Let me guess, you are blonde blue eyed slayer? And bro she was latina maybe give me her insta via pm or something bro I will show the latina germanic love and affection...

Your voice reminds me to Arcbrah voice jfl

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic and Deleted member 685
@FailedNormie

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormie
vocaroo.com/i/s1WVE8DOsVfW
It's over
Post your face, bro
Image result for yoda face

• +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg