How can i find good clinics/surgeon?

D

Deleted member 21146

Mistral
im looking for good clinic and surgeon. how do i search?

depends for what for, price range and your country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
im looking for good clinic and surgeon. how do i search?
Realself is good. Just look in your area for the type of surgery you want and you can find tons of surgeons on there.

Then find their cases either on realself or through websites like the surgeons or maybe reddit or something.
If they have a lot of cases with good quality results then book a consultation.

You could also look if they have published papers in their area of expertise this is always a good sign.

When having the consultation test them a little, make sure you know what you are talking about and know what you want and ask them questions that they would only be able to answer if they are very knowledgable and experienced on the type of surgery you want. Also ask open ended questions as then you can judge alot about their character and experience.

• +1
Realself is good. Just look in your area for the type of surgery you want and you can find tons of surgeons on there.

Then find their cases either on realself or through websites like the surgeons or maybe reddit or something.
If they have a lot of cases with good quality results then book a consultation.

You could also look if they have published papers in their area of expertise this is always a good sign.

When having the consultation test them a little, make sure you know what you are talking about and know what you want and ask them questions that they would only be able to answer if they are very knowledgable and experienced on the type of surgery you want. Also ask open ended questions as then you can judge alot about their character and experience.
depends for what for, price range and your country
I need a surgeon for re-circumcision in Turkey tho

• +1
Reactions: Nims
I need a surgeon for re-circumcision in Turkey tho
I just looked on real self looks like they dont have any on their but circumsisions are generally a very simple surgery I think. I think revisions are generally quite easy.

You could check the sunreddit r/circumcision they might have suggestions.

My points still stand tho make sure to vet your surgeons but tbh circumcision are generally quite simple so you probably dont need to go super overkill.

• +1
I just looked on real self looks like they dont have any on their but circumsisions are generally a very simple surgery I think. I think revisions are generally quite easy.

You could check the sunreddit r/circumcision they might have suggestions.

My points still stand tho make sure to vet your surgeons but tbh circumcision are generally quite simple so you probably dont need to go super overkill.
My simple is quite complex, i need a professional surgeo who can deal with complex skin adhesions.. i want to find one of the best one in Turkey to make sure everything goes alright

• +1
Reactions: Nims
My simple is quite complex, i need a professional surgeo who can deal with complex skin adhesions.. i want to find one of the best one in Turkey to make sure everything goes alright
Im not quite sure tbh, I think just googling surgeons in turkey who practice it would be a start and then just try find a bunch and narrow them down. I've never really looked into revisions so Idk how complex they are I never needed one on mine. I suppose you might be able to find surgeons who only do circumcisions so I would suggest finding one of those, As they would have tons of experience/cases so the chance of requiring another revision is low.

Is there a website where surgeons post?
Idk tbh. Perhaps just google "turkey circumcision surgeons"

Maybe start here: https://www.mymeditravel.com/circumcision-procedures-in-turkey these are some clinics you could look into these? (I dont understand turkish so no idea if these are adult ones or child etc but seems like a good start for your search).

• Love it
see if you can find forums on this topic and see if it has been discussed somewhere and surgery options

for the best results youll probably need to travel abroad

• Love it