Iron
Does sombody know Websites that sell cheap hgh to germany???🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

where do you live? you have to speak to local gym rats or hells angels

lets be honest you wouldnt get it anyway

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: softmaxxer123 and kalluss
Nah they don't sell to 14 year olds i have to buy online
I know some local hells who would sell it to you if you are near hamburg but I won't tell you. I can understand that you wanna ascend, when I was your age I was 175cm and I could have ascended to 190cm with hgh but ended up being 183. But if you aren't smart enough to get HGH then you won't be smart enough to inject it safely

I know some local hells who would sell it to you if you are near hamburg but I won't tell you. I can understand that you wanna ascend, when I was your age I was 175cm and I could have ascended to 190cm with hgh but ended up being 183. But if you aren't smart enough to get HGH then you won't be smart enough to inject it safely
Bro just tell me my city is next to hamburg

And i will just inject a littel dosage in my tight bro please tell me

Darkbb

If you buy from locals there is a good chance you get china gh with little to 0 real gh. But this would also occur if you buy online but try it. I would rather get good peptides plus igf etc and some GH.

• +1
Reactions: softmaxxer123
Even with gh from black market there is minimal chance to grow over potential

He needs real gh Pharma grade.

I would suggest him some peptides insulin etc and IGF1 which you can get legit 100%

• +1
Reactions: softmaxxer123
Bro wenn ich dir das sage, was denkst du, was mit mir passieren könnte? Du bist 14 und wenn deine Mama rausfindet, dass du hier mit einem Forum Autisten geschrieben hast, der dir 'ne Quelle für HGH geklärt hat, dann rennen mir irgendwelche blauen Männer die Bude obwohl ich nichts gemacht habe. Vielleicht bisschen paranoid, aber ich will mich auf jeden Fall nicht strafbar machen.

Guck mal mehr im Forum oder frag mal noch andere Mitglieder, ich hab gehört, es gibt gute Quellen, die auch nach Deutschland bestellen, die Admins löschen das zwar oft, aber privat schreibt dir das vielleicht einer.

Und heutzutage ist es noch viel leichter an sowas ranzukommen als früher. Man muss wirklich nur in ein Gym gehen, sich mit mit ein paar Älteren anfreunden oder jemand der etwas älter ist aus der Schule oder so fragen, dass er mal nachfragt für einen und man kommt safe an alles, was das Herz begehrt, weil jeder 2. heutzutage ballert. Ich seh bei mir im Gym irgendwelche 16jährigen die sich in der Umkleide Tren ballern. Ich bin in deinem Alter auch schon an alles gekommen, nur das HGH war damals unbezahlbar für mich.

He needs real gh Pharma grade.
if you ask the right people you'll get quality.