how can i find my gym crushes socials?

Baban

Baban

Smilemaxx™ endorser
without talking to her

• +1
Reactions: h111 and not__cel
Look for other people in your gym who follow your gyms page then go and look through each of their followings to see someone she talks to look though their following to find her and if you don’t then look through organizations in your city

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and 97baHater
Take picture of her and use pimeyes.

Look for other people in your gym who follow your gyms page then go and look through each of their followings to see someone she talks to look though their following to find her and if you don’t then look through organizations in your city
Spoken like a true digital stalker.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, not__cel and Baban
nigga i can't find her

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Whats the point of finding her socials if you wont even talk to her

Just be chad and cold approach

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Take picture of her and use pimeyes.

Spoken like a true digital stalker.
if she’s not instagram famous that hasn’t worked for me sometimes her account is private but you want to know that at least you found it

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
put a tracker on her car. then find out where she lives. then go knock on her door like ur a salesman, and come up with an elaborate scheme to get her instagram through selling her something which i’m too lazy and cooked to do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, 97baHater, not__cel and 1 other person

i can't. i'm full autist. plus it's impossible for me to keep a relationship at this point in my life, i'm just extremely curious

• +1
Reactions: h111
i can't. i'm full autist. plus it's impossible for me to keep a relationship at this point in my life, i'm just extremely curious
Does she hang out with anyone at the gym? Maybe try to overhear?

• +1
nigga i can't find her
if she works out she might live near you try to find out what college/school she goes to foids always follow their school page or another a friends page that goes to the same school who follows the page

• +1
Reactions: h111
if she works out she might live near you try to find out what college/school she goes to foids always follow their school page or another a friends page that goes to the same school who follows the page
tried, can't tell if she's 17 or 23 and i have dozens of schools to go through and thousands of people

• +1

his intentions are unpure this is why he doesn't feel like he has the right to talk to her. he wants to jack off to her instagram photos

when you focus your mind on marriage and reproduction, and nothing else, it becomes easy to talk to foids, because you will have a noble purpose and goal in mind

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax and h111
his intentions are unpure this is why he doesn't feel like he has the right to talk to her. he wants to jack off to her instagram photos

when you focus your mind on marriage and reproduction, and nothing else, it becomes easy to talk to foids, because you will have a noble purpose and goal in mind
wtf you on about you colossal retard faggot? i just want closure or some shit like that, idk i'm autistic

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: not__cel and h111

cant imagine myself functioning like that, whats so fun about jerking off to some random foids pics while shes in bed with chad?

• +1
Reactions: Baban
tried, can't tell if she's 17 or 23 and i have dozens of schools to go through and thousands of people
Damn that’s not good do you know her first name at least that can lead you somewhere look through college girls in you areas profiles first since it’s more likely they might be following her

• +1
Reactions: Baban and h111
Damn that’s not good do you know her first name at least that can lead you somewhere look through college girls profiles first since it’s more likely
nah bro unfortunately. i think my best bet is to eavesdrop, get her name, be a little creepy incel chud and find her

• +1
nah bro unfortunately. i think my best bet is to eavesdrop, get her name, be a little creepy incel chud and find her
Yeah if you know her first name/nickname then you’ll be able to find her easily

Yeah if you know her first name/nickname then you’ll be able to find her easily
what other suggestions you got? you seem experienced

• +1
what other suggestions you got? you seem experienced
If she says she likes a shop in your area (not a big chain restaurant or something) she probably follows the cafe or shop on instagram if it’s local, check if she references names when she’s talking to someone she knows I’ve heard foids say someone’s name then realized it was a link to the account, if she’s not sorority maxxed/ popular you can only find her account from other foids she follows but most likely if she is popular you can find it from an organization a library or anything local that has events

• +1
If she says she likes a shop in your area (not a big chain restaurant or something) she probably follows the cafe or shop on instagram if it’s local, check if she references names when she’s talking to someone she knows I’ve heard foids say someone’s name then realized it was a link to the account, if she’s not sorority maxxed/ popular you can only find her account from other foids she follows but most likely if she is popular you can find it from an organization a library or anything local that has events
bro ur a legend, creepymaxxedcel. i salute you

• JFL
If you have to find a someone you can do it 90% of the time but the other times they have dead social media pages that they abandoned and you can’t find anything good

• +1
Dont listen to these dipshits they dont know shit

The easiest method is legit just wait till you see them come in the gym (but be behind them) and after they scan their pass or ID or whatever peek at the computer behind the front desk and it usually displays the info of the user who scanned. Ie their legal name

• +1
Dont listen to these dipshits they dont know shit

The easiest method is legit just wait till you see them come in the gym (but be behind them) and after they scan their pass or ID or whatever peek at the computer behind the front desk and it usually displays the info of the user who scanned. Ie their legal name
you stupid nigger how am i supposed to do that non creepily when there's a person in the front desk and other niggas around

• +1
you stupid nigger how am i supposed to do that non creepily when there's a person in the front desk and other niggas around
stand behind the desk is what i meant from a distance, its never in a corner and there's usually equipment behind it, no one will suspect shit

• +1
stand behind the desk is what i meant from a distance, its never in a corner and there's usually equipment behind it, no one will suspect shit
that's such a stupid advice kys

• JFL
that's such a stupid advice kys
okay retard, enjoy going through other difficult lengths when u could just look at a screen:feelskek:

• JFL
okay retard, enjoy going through other difficult lengths when u could just look at a screen:feelskek:
dumbass do you know how many times i saw her at they gym and how many times we just happened to enter at the same time?

ZERO.

dumbass do you know how many times i saw her at they gym and how many times we just happened to enter at the same time?

ZERO.
yeah so do some trial and error and figure out generally when she gets there and show up early

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChadL1te
I used my method to be sure if I could find 5 foids I used to think about just found 2 and I’ve been searching for only 8 mins will see if I can find the other 3

• +1
I used my method to be sure if I could find 5 foids I used to think about just found 2 and I’ve been searching for only 8 mins will see if I can find the other 3
i find other hoes in the gym, but never her. such a pain in the ass bref

• So Sad
without talking to her
tell her she looks good and say if she can follow u on social media

then u go on her ig to look at the account name

then say u forgot your account name

• +1
without talking to her
Jfl at all these incels suggesting you to do something that involves approaching her or being social. There are 2 days you can go about it.

1) find a friend or someone you know who she talks to than look through their ig list. I doubt you have friends so move on to step 2.

2). Use ur gym address in the ig search bar, foids that workout upload their gym photo while tagging the gym location so look through that. That’s your best bet

Why can't you just go and talk to her, just act cool and you shouldn't have any problems...
 fb1e3050 5901 44d3 8885 99bb1d658be8

Jfl at all these incels suggesting you to do something that involves approaching her or being social. There are 2 days you can go about it.

1) find a friend or someone you know who she talks to than look through their ig list. I doubt you have friends so move on to step 2.

2). Use ur gym address in the ig search bar, foids that workout upload their gym photo while tagging the gym location so look through that. That’s your best bet
tried step 2